[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

Why no taste of hate? insane dps increase and tankiness. also Force Shaper , Doom cast and Written in blood are very solid passives, why did you decide on not taking them?
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
So ive been following another guide and im currently testing out dustdawn since i managed to get my hands on a 6L one and what do you think is better damage wise. Most of the time maping feels amazing and bosses just die but i felt like once i hit guardians i kept getting one tapped even with 4.5k life and 2k es with MoM

Hey so I've been testing out MoM myself and I've been able to take out Hydra no problem, and Phoenix did one shot me with his charged explosive ability but I could tank his other hits. I think you need more hp, roughly 500 more, as afaik the golden ratio for MoM is es = 40% of your hp. Might be a bit tough to get but I'd say see if you can grab a bit more life from the tree & your rares. Also Rumi's flask & Enigmatic Defense from the tree helps as max block can be the difference maker at times.

"
lola97 wrote:
Why no taste of hate? insane dps increase and tankiness. also Force Shaper , Doom cast and Written in blood are very solid passives, why did you decide on not taking them?

I do use Taste of Hate, actually, but only for hard bosses. And with the nodes, you're right that they're strong, but there are so many nodes that are strong for this build that I had to choose between all of them. I decided on the final tree you see there with the intent of going life-based, but I think that perhaps including written in blood is more worth it going MoM, and then while you're there you can maybe fit in those nodes as well.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 16, 2019, 9:04:44 PM
Seem to be running into mana issues even with EB and lucidity. Running HOA HOI and hatred with 307 ES.

Ire is 5 linked with Energy Leech Support as well.

Any suggestion?

Otherwise awesome job on the build, really fun :)
Last edited by Bungusfungus on Mar 17, 2019, 10:29:28 AM
is mom variant better also what do you think of getting shroud unique chest for the mom variant build too??
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Mar 17, 2019, 2:15:22 PM
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
So ive been following another guide and im currently testing out dustdawn since i managed to get my hands on a 6L one and what do you think is better damage wise. Most of the time maping feels amazing and bosses just die but i felt like once i hit guardians i kept getting one tapped even with 4.5k life and 2k es with MoM

Hey so I've been testing out MoM myself and I've been able to take out Hydra no problem, and Phoenix did one shot me with his charged explosive ability but I could tank his other hits. I think you need more hp, roughly 500 more, as afaik the golden ratio for MoM is es = 40% of your hp. Might be a bit tough to get but I'd say see if you can grab a bit more life from the tree & your rares. Also Rumi's flask & Enigmatic Defense from the tree helps as max block can be the difference maker at times.

"
lola97 wrote:

I do use Taste of Hate, actually, but only for hard bosses. And with the nodes, you're right that they're strong, but there are so many nodes that are strong for this build that I had to choose between all of them. I decided on the final tree you see there with the intent of going life-based, but I think that perhaps including written in blood is more worth it going MoM, and then while you're there you can maybe fit in those nodes as well.

yeah once i switched staves and dropped a few crit nodes and picked up some staff block nodes I haven't really died outside of Insane t16 maps and uber elder himself EDIT : Picked up a Rumi's and Kaoms Roots and Managed to Take down Uber Elder As Well
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Mar 18, 2019, 4:11:47 AM
Hey, I was wondering why you use kaom's heart instead of a body armor with evasion to make use of the escape artist ascendancy?

Not too experienced of a player, so forgive me if my question is a bit dumb.
Feels like i got some mana issues at 220 ES on ED, any tips?

EDIT: actually just solved it myself with this amulet, tip if anyone else has the same issue.
"
Rarity: Rare
Gloom Beads
Citrine Amulet
--------
+21 to Strength and Dexterity
--------
+41 to Strength
26% increased Lightning Damage
+24 to maximum Energy Shield
+80 to maximum Life
+39% to Fire Resistance
-5 to Total Mana Cost of Skills (crafted)
"
-# to mana cost is huge on channeling skills.
Last edited by lola97 on Mar 18, 2019, 4:45:44 AM
Also, i've found that equipping an abyssal jewel with -

"
3% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
5% chance to gain Phasing for 4 seconds on Kill
--------
"

for mapping increased my clearspeed by a huge amount. you get perma onslaught/phasing basically. Jewel cost me 5c
Any thoughts on what i should do to help my survivablity?I just got the stuff but having trouble 6linking it.I tried going MoM but i lose too much damage.
Removing Frost walker and amplify for Arcane potency is a big dps increase, and you only lose 15% cold res and +1 aoe radius (out of 34). No-brainer if you ask me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info