[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

is devouring diadem ok to use is mom build?
I've been experimenting with
this helmet for a while and it seems to have given me a huge defensive and offensive buff with the right jewels. What do you guys think?
What is the ideal watcher’s eye aura mod for this build?

Thank you!
Last edited by vchintada on Mar 28, 2019, 10:01:15 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the tips.
I will update my build accordingly.
noob question, why do we use controlled destruction and take so much crit chance + crit multiplier? isn't -100 % crit chance = 0 crit chance?
"
Livers wrote:
is devouring diadem ok to use is mom build?

Diadem is very good. Allows you to run a 3th Aura with minimal effort (you spend the points you save from taking EB manually on Souvernighty and equip a lvl 3 Enlighten and you have 3 aura's running)
"
Livers wrote:
noob question, why do we use controlled destruction and take so much crit chance + crit multiplier? isn't -100 % crit chance = 0 crit chance?

Following your reasoning, we would only have to invest 4 or 5 points in critical strike chance nodes in the passive tree to reach 100% crit chance :P

I'm no expert, so don't blame me if I'm wrong. But what I know is :

Spells have an innate base critical strike chance. (For attacks, the base crit chance is on weapons.) Divine Ire has 6% crit chance. If you add a Controlled Destruction, and only that, I'm not sure if that would become 0% crit chance...

But since we invest 475% INCREASED crit chance in the passive tree (I didn't count Power Charges, who give 40% increased crit chance each), you substract the 100% crit chance REDUCTION from Controlled Destruction, so you still have a 375% increased crit chance.

In other words, and I'm over-simplifying here, the spell would have overall 6% + (6 x 3,75) = 28,5% chance to crit, before Power Charges, only from the passive tree.
Hi there,
I followed the OP's advice in my build and I feel less squishy now (with more life).
With gem levels my damage also increased.

https://pastebin.com/cvJzyACr

Would a Shavronne 6L and/or The Pandemonius be a good addition to this build ?

Thanks !
Okay guys, i just rerolled to Divine Ire, bought some gears and went mino. my dmg sucked. can some1 tell me what is wrong? heres my gear

"
3ryk wrote:
Okay guys, i just rerolled to Divine Ire, bought some gears and went mino. my dmg sucked. can some1 tell me what is wrong? heres my gear

Change to Wither Totem, and consider getting Despair curse while finding another means for consistent life leech seeing as you're doing so much of your damage as chaos due to your gear.

"
Aftau wrote:
I've been experimenting with
this helmet for a while and it seems to have given me a huge defensive and offensive buff with the right jewels. What do you guys think?

Also wondering aside from the benefit of the jewels, how does Lightpoacher help with defense and offense? Never really used that helm in any chars I've played in the past so I don't know it's interactions and mechanics.
Last edited by reciprocate on Mar 30, 2019, 9:51:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info