[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Whereas Berserkers were considered men who fought and behaved like bears, the Ulfhednar were considered to be men who became wolves.

The Ulfhednar were a group of Viking warriors who originated from ancient Norse religious rites. The Ulfhednar wore wolf skins, and their own skin was black-died. These howling psychopaths were so wolf-like in behavior and ferocity that they influenced later European werewolf folklore. Unlike normal berserkers, these warriors wielded no shields. They eventually merged with the Berserkers in name, yet continued to prefer their own methods.
from data mining the 3.12 i have seen a new skill called flickersweep, used with the new stance skill, pillage and plunder. i can easy say the numbers atleast will double the damage!
As we all know how strong the berserker is, we can already see that the ultimate berserker will be the best class to play in heist.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
ehh, this build guide real? Or a big joke?

Looked at the people who are active in this topic and could not find this build on their characters..?
Is this a Diablo III build or a Wolcen build? I really can't tell.
"
intered wrote:
ehh, this build guide real? Or a big joke?

Looked at the people who are active in this topic and could not find this build on their characters..?

Most certainly not real. I don't know if he's trolling or joking, but there are numerous tip offs that it's one of the two. I mean...
"
I was almost able to clear mud flats today.

It's a joke.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2020, 5:32:58 PM
This is the official ultimate berserker guide, please do not troll.

It is 100% legit and is the best.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Sep 7, 2020, 7:48:38 PM
"
This is the official ultimate berserker guide, please do not troll.

It is 100% legit and is the best.

Nothing I said was against TOS, or "trolling". It is obvious that this "build" is either a joke or you trolling though. Unfortunately a new player might think it's real. Which is one reason I think it shouldn't be aloud.
Please do not troll my build guide!
Maybe it is troll build, but my char is going through enemies like a knife through butter, no problems, no deaths, pure fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info