[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I almost cleared mud flats today but then I got really distracted with the farming thing. Will try again tomorow.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I was farming today in the mud flats and I almost have enough seeds to plant a new garden. Maybe flowers are the future and not warcrys?
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I was just about to clear mud flats today but then I found in the garden you can fight the plants and I died so I rage quit and closed the game.

Just to let everyone know, the build is very good!
best morning reading with cup of caffe! thank you.
you sir should write more.
Still working on mud flats, build is super op guys.
I got really close to clearing mud flats again but I went back in to the garden for revenge and the plants killed me again. I will try again tomorrow.
didn't make the character yet, i'm enjoying the music too much :)
Still working on the mud flats, or the flats as I call them.
I was able to get past mud flats today but I was in the fetid pool and couldn't find the last monster to kill. I will try again soon.
I would like to proclaim that the ultimate berserker was once again one of the most powerful builds for the season and will update the guide again so it stays as much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info