[3.6] Herald Of Agony Ascendant - Begginer Friendly - Hardcore viable

what/how did you get the belt? im a new player only my second ever higher lvled character. im currently 71 have weapon and shield. and only a few other semi decent items.
"
Hadaal wrote:
what/how did you get the belt? im a new player only my second ever higher lvled character. im currently 71 have weapon and shield. and only a few other semi decent items.

theb elt gotta be a shaper base, it can be Heavy Belt too (because cheaper)

Keep in mind the low life version requires the itens to work... if you dont have them just keep life version (leveling section) until you farmed
"
"
Hadaal wrote:

Keep in mind the low life version requires the itens to work... if you dont have them just keep life version (leveling section) until you farmed

Hi mate, zer0coo1_ here)

It will be nice to see some leveling videos from start of the league (0 currency).

Maybe around 20 mins for 1 to 80 and from 80 to 90 with some gear explanation and gameplay examples.

Same comments for your friends builds.

Btw didnt find video with scion death on your twitch...

Thank you for the guide and sharing your thoughts))

Upd: and also budget version of the build
"
"
"
Hadaal wrote:

Hi mate, zer0coo1_ here)

It will be nice to see some leveling videos from start of the league (0 currency).

Maybe around 20 mins for 1 to 80 and from 80 to 90 with some gear explanation and gameplay examples.

Same comments for your friends builds.

Btw didnt find video with scion death on your twitch...

Thank you for the guide and sharing your thoughts))

Upd: and also budget version of the build

those are great ideas bro !! ^^

there was no clip because i died for lag (DC)

I will probly do that video idea in next league if they dont nerf the build

i mean i cant find even video with playins as low life character...only pre-respec scion=)
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Mar 16, 2019, 1:42:51 AM
"

i mean i cant find even video with playins as low life character...only pre-respec scion=)

theres no way to level as low life... you need to level as life and respec later when high lvl... i wish we could have that option too
"
"

theres no way to level as low life... you need to level as life and respec later when high lvl... i wish we could have that option too

no no, i mean its good to see all the way of the charachter, from the life based to respec and LL based

like un this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316316
Hi guys,

Thanks for the build, i have few questions :

Wich way is the best for this build ? i mean, scion, or guardian or ... ?

My aim is to focus in supporting a team and in same time can be able to handle solo content,

In this way, wich one would you propose ?

I think guardian for ascendance ?

Also, what the difference between this build and a focusing build in more damage as i see like the one linked in the thread here :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316316

Also i'm looking for the tankiest char able, i hate meet the death ;)

Thanks,

Azure41.

( PS : la chaîne sur twitch est française, tu es français ? )
Last edited by Azure41 on Mar 17, 2019, 8:20:10 AM
I dont see any mention of a golem. any one in particular?
"
SvenSvensen wrote:
I dont see any mention of a golem. any one in particular?

All the golems are rippy because of chain mods and incursions.

So its only for sc playsers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info