[3.6] Herald Of Agony Ascendant - Begginer Friendly - Hardcore viable

"
Karozlol wrote:
How do you get life to keep casting spells? only life on hit on the ring?

And another question, how can you use the 9 auras and still have life to cast ball lightning? i have like 500hp more than your PoB pastebin shows and i cant use every aura

i was wondering the same question during the week and yes the mod "life on hit by spells" is enough.

i tried it, got like 44hp and it works
"
finchie wrote:
"
Karozlol wrote:
How do you get life to keep casting spells? only life on hit on the ring?

And another question, how can you use the 9 auras and still have life to cast ball lightning? i have like 500hp more than your PoB pastebin shows and i cant use every aura

i was wondering the same question during the week and yes the mod "life on hit by spells" is enough.

i tried it, got like 44hp and it works

yeah i solved that issue, but i still cant use the last aura because i dont have enought life to reserve it :(
I need Upgrade 😅 what is the best Upgrade for 5ex @my HoA Char?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2451906
"
Diagnosis97 wrote:
Skill tree 70 and skill tree 80+ are same.

Please fix it.

Any update on this? I just got to Epilogue and fully specced the lvl 70 tree but how to progress from here?

I am a beginner so should I just farm for the recommended gear until i can make respec to final build? Where should I farm for gear? Thanks.
"
shaoltang wrote:
"
Diagnosis97 wrote:

Please fix it.

Any update on this? I just got to Epilogue and fully specced the lvl 70 tree but how to progress from here?

I am a beginner so should I just farm for the recommended gear until i can make respec to final build? Where should I farm for gear? Thanks.

Whoops, accidentally logged in on my old PC account. This is the correct PS4 account in case anybody wants to take a look at the gear & help.
"
shaoltang wrote:
"
Diagnosis97 wrote:

Please fix it.

You can grab the Golem's blood passive node, Tireless node, Spiritual aid node.

Then take the Sovereignety node. You'll take some useless node for the life version but it will be usefull when you'll get the final Energy Shield items.

You can farm currency and items on maps and masters. You can try to find some party in last city.

You should focus on having Life and resists on your stuffs, i checked your items you need to upgrade it.

You can have like 7.5k 8k life on that build, i did it that league it was a good character
"
finchie wrote:
"
shaoltang wrote:
"
Diagnosis97 wrote:

Please fix it.

You can grab the Golem's blood passive node, Tireless node, Spiritual aid node.

Then take the Sovereignety node. You'll take some useless node for the life version but it will be usefull when you'll get the final Energy Shield items.

You can farm currency and items on maps and masters. You can try to find some party in last city.

You should focus on having Life and resists on your stuffs, i checked your items you need to upgrade it.

You can have like 7.5k 8k life on that build, i did it that league it was a good character

Thanks a lot! Do you mean I am able to get all of those 3 + 1 nodes, or just one from those three + sovereignety? *Edit: I just tinkered with the tree and I guess I could afford all of those: poeurl.com/cmrr? For all of the passive points, you have to be lvl 80 and complete all side quests?

I have been focusing on getting my resists to 75% and life along that. I'm at almost 5K life now. For some reason the gear on the profile isn't updated. But I did see that I'm losing a lot of life even on tier 1 maps already, so definitely need more life. I'm usually playing with my friends who are in the epilogue as well.
Last edited by Shaoltang on Apr 9, 2019, 1:47:33 AM
This is the most detailed and complete leveling guide I've ever seen for a build.... really good job! :D
:O
Thank you for this great build. I just reached level 90 and it's been a lot of fun!

My gear:

Spoiler

The Circle of Nostalgia made gearing much easier, so I didn't need any corrupted % reduced Mana reserved Jewels. The Purity of Lightning on the Amulet frees up 1 socket.

The Watcher's Eye cost around 120c. I really wanted Freeze immunity, though permanent Phasing is really nice as well (I used one of those in the early endgame). And the Life Gain on Hit, to avoid the rare ring.

POB: https://pastebin.com/RjyfypgB
My ES is actually 9075, PoB doesn't show the correct value for some reason.

"
Pootatoes69 wrote:
This is the most detailed and complete leveling guide I've ever seen for a build.... really good job! :D

Definitely. Leveling was very smooth, the crawler went through the act bosses like a knife through butter.
Last edited by Timeclasp on May 3, 2019, 3:51:09 AM
Greetings! Thanks for the very nice build.
I'm a new player from ps4 and I'm following this build.
I'm at lv88 now and I managed to farm this items until now:

Spoiler

Can I substitute the other items with good ES items or should I keep in high life and farm the rest of the items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info