[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

1. What you think about damage potential of this build?
2. Do we have enough mana without Weave the Arcane?
Hi! I was planning to make a transition into CI for later bossing, (AKA Uber Elder) should I refrain from it and stay hybrid?
"
SpyNe4r wrote:
"
Rhaxis wrote:
"
SpyNe4r wrote:
I'm interested in this build, but i have a question:

in the PoB Link you have gloves with 3x 25% phys to lightning conversion.

1.) how do you get 3x the same mod on an item ingame (not possible as fas as i know)?
2.) wasn't there something in the patch notes like that you can only have one conversion mod on a crafted item?

Great to hear! To answer your questions:

1) You cannot get that in game, its there mainly to simulate 1 glove enchant and the 50% conversion from Divine Ire skill gem itself. But if we end up going for phys to lightning gem none of the extra conversion on gloves is required.

2) That's correct. You can craft 1 conversion on gloves now.

Ah, ok. that makes a lot more sense now :D Thank you very much. I think i made my decision, since it looks very ssf doable ;-)

It should very much be doable in SSF. I updated the pob a bit more, got even more ehp and cast speed. Took out the power charges. They might not be worth the investment.
"
bigster228 wrote:
1. What you think about damage potential of this build?
2. Do we have enough mana without Weave the Arcane?

To answer your questions:

1) It certainly doesn't look too bad but its kind of impossible to tell for sure before we actually get to try the skill and see how it feels.

2) We're not going to need mana as we got EB, we reserve all our mana and use energy shield instead. Planning on using the new energy leech gem, will see if its enough for sustaining ES.
"
HyperLlama wrote:
Hi! I was planning to make a transition into CI for later bossing, (AKA Uber Elder) should I refrain from it and stay hybrid?

I haven't looked at any possible trees to make this build CI as I suspect ES gear will be rather expensive in the new league, however if I manage to obtain it I might look into it later.

Good thing about EB is that we can reserve all our mana and still be able to cast using ES which you cant really do with CI. I don't think you'd gain much by going CI against bosses compared to this, LL however would give you a lot more dmg but again it's going to be expensive as well.
Hello, and thanks for your guide !

Sorry if it's something stupid, but i'm quite the beginner x)

1) I see that you are using arcane surge, but can we trigger it once we get EB ?

2) Talking about EB should we take the node before we can get our hand on the Diadem ?

3) Any plan on updating the leveling part before Synthesis actually launch ? ^^

Thanks !
"
TwollHd wrote:
Hello, and thanks for your guide !

Sorry if it's something stupid, but i'm quite the beginner x)

1) I see that you are using arcane surge, but can we trigger it once we get EB ?

2) Talking about EB should we take the node before we can get our hand on the Diadem ?

3) Any plan on updating the leveling part before Synthesis actually launch ? ^^

Thanks !

No worries at all. Seems I overlooked some things too :D

1) I never actually thought about this before from what I checked it seems we indeed cannot use Arcane surge with EB. :D Will update the links etc.

2) Yes until we get Diadem you should take EB from the passive tree.

3) No plans currently, I'm going to use the currently strong leveling skills storm brand, freeze pulse, traps until I get Divine Ire after that if the skill feels bad on early stages I'll continue with the other spells. I want to get a feel for the skill and see if it can actually be used to level with relative ease before updating the leveling section.
Will play this as my starter- first trickster ever- though im still pondering switching this build to occu, just because i like occu for its defenses :)
Last edited by daiur on Mar 8, 2019, 10:28:18 AM
"
daiur wrote:
Will play this as my starter- first trickster ever- though im still pondering switching this build to occu, just because i like occu for its defenses :)

Great to hear you like it :) If you decide to go with occultist let me know how it is.
going to be giving this one a shot to. Hopefully the damage potential is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info