[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

Hmm.. I am struggling somewhat with leveling. The clearing is fine and pretty strong but not having a good time taking down bosses right now, that and with using a herald and another aura basically have to chug mana pots pretty constantly.

When does the damage pick up on single target? My gear def is not good for now but I didn't think I'd struggle this much killing bosses
"
Elyndrys wrote:
Hmm.. I am struggling somewhat with leveling. The clearing is fine and pretty strong but not having a good time taking down bosses right now, that and with using a herald and another aura basically have to chug mana pots pretty constantly.

When does the damage pick up on single target? My gear def is not good for now but I didn't think I'd struggle this much killing bosses

Had a lot easier time after 2nd lab and taking EB/MoM.
Should I try to 6-link my Agnerod, or hunt for a different staff before I spend all my fusings?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
Elyndrys wrote:

Had a lot easier time after 2nd lab and taking EB/MoM.

Well thats good to hear, I am hoping it gets better for me too then
Hey first of all love the build.

Got my Agnerod finally 6L but also wondering if there is any point of 6L Carcass Jack or any other chest?
How is carcass jack for this build?
I'm testing
this helmet to help with the survivability and damage boosts from jewels and i seem to enjoy it. Any ideas if it is indeed viable?
What is better? A 6l Agnerod West or a 5l Duskdawn?
Any 1hand dw/1h+shield options? i hate staffs :/
Do I have any kind of life regen/steal/... with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info