[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I expect to!
I've been looking for a tankier character who uses the new holy spells, so I'll be giving that a try. Thanks!
I hope it works out for you!
i'm really digging this build and looking forward to your notes and stuff.
Unfortunately I can't play until tomorrow, 12h after the league launched. On a positive note though, I'll be well rested and ready to dish out a 12 hour stream.
Would Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn work instead of / with call of the brotherhood?
started this build this morning, seems pretty smooth to level. will write back once in maps, divine ire is super fun to use.
im gonna play this i softcore trade League, it would work just fine.
I don't see why it shouldn't, either you go tanky or you sacrifice for more damage both is viable imo! :)

personally i might lean towards more defense. since i suck and you get swarmed by enemies in fragments!
Forgive me if this is a silly/nooby question.

You don't run any aura's (apart from the herald) I trust that this is correct, but why would clarity or discipline not fit well?
"
VastAbyss7 wrote:
Would Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn work instead of / with call of the brotherhood?

Yes, but not together with Physical to Lightning support. That gem adds 29% extra lightning damage, which is pretty major. Converting that into cold with Call of the Brotherhood is more effective than simply using Hrimsorrow and not using physical to lightning.

"
Louxman wrote:
Forgive me if this is a silly/nooby question.

You don't run any aura's (apart from the herald) I trust that this is correct, but why would clarity or discipline not fit well?

It would, but as we're running Mind over Matter, 30% of our damage taken goes to mana instead of life. As such, we want high unreserved mana to benefit from this added survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info