PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Clarity

After that nerf all my chars have mana problems - even with clarity. Couldnt even use a support gem till lvl 30-40 (now highest char is lvl 46 and I cannot use a third support gem or a second aura).

Seems to be that regeneration stats on items are much more important...
If you're using clarity you will want to stack mana regen.

Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
"
wxyjac wrote:

So clarity AND mana regen items are a must-have now for every build without mana-leech/blood magic?

I think the nerf was unneccessary - now my lvl 48 spark templar has mana problems with 67% mana regen and clarity only using fork as support gem...
dont even have faster casting on gear^^

(dont have that much Intelligence - about 170-200 I think) since my build is life/str based)
"
azraelb wrote:
"
wxyjac wrote:

So clarity AND mana regen items are a must-have now for every build without mana-leech/blood magic?

I think the nerf was unneccessary - now my lvl 48 spark templar has mana problems with 67% mana regen and clarity only using fork as support gem... (no big problems but I ran out of mana and potions while fighting high life monsters/bosses - dont know how I am able to take a second support gem... perhaps in 2-4 levels when I can take EB)

(dont have that much Intelligence - about 170-200 I think) since my build is life/str based)
"
azraelb wrote:
"
wxyjac wrote:

I think the nerf was unneccessary - now my lvl 48 spark templar has mana problems with 67% mana regen and clarity only using fork as support gem...

Spark is kind of awkward because it's kinda AoE and it kind of isn't; it'd absolutely be okay for you to run oom without a heavy mana focus if you were trying to tackle a boss with an AoE skill alone, especially with an AoE support gem, but I guess spark's not that simple.
For Clarity to be effective I need to invest into mana and mana regen. Kinda silly.
Sorry for bad english grammar. I'm not a native english speaker. Feel free to correct me.
Current characters:
Nyanka - Lvl 57 Hex/IceCrit witch - wiped after CB
Nyanka - Lvl 40 IceCrit witch.
no, it makes sense because that is what it does and if you were using it, you wanted (both of) that (those?) anyways.
Clarity grants flat Mana regeneration, which is multiplied by percent-Mana Regeneration. If you want Mana Regen, you're always better off with Clarity.
I don't really find it a problem that using one Aura doesn't completely solve all your Mana issues forever. *shrug*
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Clarity grants flat Mana regeneration, which is multiplied by percent-Mana Regeneration. If you want Mana Regen, you're always better off with Clarity.
I don't really find it a problem that using one Aura doesn't completely solve all your Mana issues forever. *shrug*

I would agree if clarity doesnt cost tons of reserved mana

Currently there are only 2 ways for an caster: Bloodmagic with a lot of skill points spent in life and regeneration or Clarity with lots of intelligence and mana regen.

Atm. every witch (or lets say every caster) uses clarity+mana regen stats because there is simply no other way to have enough mana for several support gems right now... there is simply almost no build diversity right now (in terms of mana management)!!

Imho it would be a lot better if:

1. clarity gives more regeneration for its huge cost
2. there is a flat mana regen stat on gear
3. Buff these "mana on kill" passives A LOT - never seen one build taking them because they are so bad and you cannot rely on this
4. Make "mana on kill" and "mana on hit" an stat available on gear
5. Make flasks refill while hitting (at least bosses blue/yellow/orange ones) (perhaps even new flask stats on gear) mana flasks are not so good in lategame: you either have enough regen or you fail at fighting every high life boss (blue/yellow/orange ones) because running out of mana

=> So you can decide taking either :
- having the mana reserved penalty from clarity but concentrate on other stats on gear or
- wearing gear with flat mana reg stats and % mana-stats or
- concentrate on mana on hit and/or mana after kill or
- concentrate on high mana+flasks
- do a mixture for insane high mana gain (e.g. for huge cast speed builds)

This is what I call having multiple options, not the current "Everybody has to take clarity and regen - everything else is useless because you will run out of mana at some point" system...
Ok this fucking skill is just retarded...it takes way to much reserve mana even for a witch. The amount of mana used from max level skills and support gems isnt even made up by regeneration from this skill which is complete crap because clarity takes up ~1/2 your mana supply. This makes it unfeasible to run another aura as well. Stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info