Clarity

"
Veta321 wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Caster builds would not be feasible end-game without clarity being at least as powerful as it is now, unless there were crazy buffs to mana regeneration implemented elsewhere.

All you people crying about OP need to make some real mana-intensive builds first before complaining. Go 5 or 6 link a freezing pulse build and then come back and tell me that clarity is OP.

I don't think anyone is saying it is OP. They're saying that it diminishes meaningful choice because it is such a useful crutch. I'm in favor of more viable alternatives to clarity.

It's a solid crutch until you get to a zero regen board. That being said, explosive arrow and ethereal knives are quite expensive skills. I am not opposed to clarity at all in its current state, but think blood magic could use a 15% more life regen node, especially with the addition of mind over matter. By the way, good luck using mana leech based on physical attack damage with explosive arrow and ethereal knives. Talk about each character having their own counter. Hopefully, you have a spare green gem socket to switch out that isn't crucial to your survival or damage.

As it is, life plus ES doesn't really have too much feasibility outside of the Aegis Shield. What happens if you kill clarity? You kill life plus ES more. As far as map synergy goes, many characters bring Clarity, but not all characters bring the best form of clarity with strong aura buffs. Besides, I am really tired of all the messing with auras and all the hassle that it has created.
I wonder why people complain about this gem reserving too much mana. Why not like... not level it up past the level your mana pool can actually support the bloody thing?
Needs to be buffed mana regen is hella low when you are dealing with 5L spells
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
Zindax wrote:
I am not opposed to clarity at all in its current state, but think blood magic could use a 15% more life regen node, especially with the addition of mind over matter.

Are you mad? What have you done?

Righteous Fire would be auto-equip.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
well a 15% "more" isn't really anything XD. max regen via passives alone is 11 (point something) vs the 15 via mixture of uniques, low life, and medium-high passive spec.

so... 13 *1.15 and 15 *1.15 =p percent life per second.
Why isn't 'Influence' affecting the Clarity regen for the user?

My Discipline increased in effect but my Clarity did not.
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:
Why isn't 'Influence' affecting the Clarity regen for the user?

My Discipline increased in effect but my Clarity did not.

Curious if this is true or not but unable to test.

Also, probably not a big deal to other people, but it really annoys me that clarity's cost:regen efficiency ratio starts to decrease after level 17.
Hi clarity doesn't seem to be affected with "Increased aura effect nodes". I checked current mana regen it provides ie. 17.1 with actual level from wiki and it is the same 17.1.
Increased Effect applies to the Buff applied by the Aura, not to the Skill that casts the Aura. It does work.
(From Patch Notes)

Clarity: The cast time of Clarity has been increased to 1.2 seconds to line up with other auras. The mana reservation of clarity has been increased and the mana regeneration rates adjusted.

Will this make the spamming of skills such as Incinerate, Firestorm, ect not possible? I currently play as a Templar, using a fire based build that spams Incinerate & Firestorm in combat. This is possible due to the aid of Clarity. Before I found Clarity, I would usually run out of mana before a pack was downed and have to risk close quarters combat. Am I going to have to experience that all over again come ladders?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info