Public Stress Test Weekend

Public Weekend Question

I could not find the answer to this question in the public weekend FAQ.

Will they send me a download link via email?

Will the email contain a beta key activation code or will that not be necessary this weekend?

Thanks!
This will be a good Weekend!
"
BrokenSword wrote:
Public Weekend Question

Will the email contain a beta key activation code or will that not be necessary this weekend?

Thanks!

I think you can download the client on the main site one day before the stress test weekend will begin. I don't think you get an email for the client.

You don't get a beta key. The stress test weekend will be public for everyone, but just for the weekend. After that, only the Closed Beta Member will be available to play again.
"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting." - John Mason Brown
"
Tipo145 wrote:
"
BrokenSword wrote:
Public Weekend Question

Thanks!

I think you can download the client on the main site one day before the stress test weekend will begin. I don't think you get an email for the client.

You don't get a beta key. The stress test weekend will be public for everyone, but just for the weekend. After that, only the Closed Beta Member will be available to play again.

Thank you my brutha! Am looking forward to seeing that download link go live on the POE website!!
Finally!! A chance to try out this game, been checking out when open beta would come every other day or so since joining, hopefully am influx of beta invites follow after weekend over.. or open beta soon lol.
Finally I'll have something to keep me occupied this weekend xD
"
Socos wrote:
Finally I'll have something to keep me occupied this weekend xD

+1
Having tons of fun so far. Love the Witch!
When i start downloading client it downloads fast at start but then it just stops so i cant download it at all. :(
"
Jermu wrote:
When i start downloading client it downloads fast at start but then it just stops so i cant download it at all. :(

Are you referring to the installer that gets downloaded when you click the Download Now button? Or are you having problems after you launch the client and it starts pulling the game content?

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info