2H Strength Tank aka MORDEKAISER

Why spec in 2H Maces, rather then just getting all the general 2H Dmg passives? On the pre merci builds, you get 32% 2h Dmg on the norm one. Then Mace spec you only get like 24% Mace dmg I think.

So if the 2h dmg spec is more dmg, why take a build that gives you less dmg plus limits your choice weps?
QUESTION IS - that HP ammount you wrote does it include Oak's quest rewards?or you killed all bandits for points?:)
Pumped up kicks are awesome! :)
Last edited by gabrius123 on Apr 2, 2012, 3:10:12 PM
Question:

Why would you take the skill point reward from the bandit quest, if you are taking 7% single resist (cold and lightning) passives?

Wouldn't it be much more efficient to get the 8% resist against all reward 4 times, and get 32% resist vs all instead of obtaining 4 skill points and spending them on 14% lightning and 14% cold?
"
Question:

Why would you take the skill point reward from the bandit quest, if you are taking 7% single resist (cold and lightning) passives?

Wouldn't it be much more efficient to get the 8% resist against all reward 4 times, and get 32% resist vs all instead of obtaining 4 skill points and spending them on 14% lightning and 14% cold?
Good point, I personally didn't even know you got 1 skill point for killing all of the bandits, so I took the +8 to all resists on the first difficulty, glad you pointed this out so I don't waste 4 points on the extra resists though.

But yeah, if we ignore those 4 passives, we get +32 to all resists instead of +14 to only cold and lightning, using the same amount of points overall (we lose 4 points by getting the resists, but we save 4 points by not spending them on resistance passives).
~IGN: Nagisan
A tank and even tank/nuker like Mordekaiser from League Of Legends :) Should take the OAK'S REWARD instead of killing the bandits for points or alira for mana or kraityn for res. Oak gives lots of hp BASE,wich multiplies from the hp passives and stuff
What kind of skill gems do you use for this one?
I would say stick with Oak's hp reward.

I found your build named "2H Strength Tank - End Game" pretty interesting. Nice hp,elemental res, though I wonder how good is your damage output due to your slow attack speed. How is it working for you?

IGN: Exurath / Murakai / Verukai
Are the plus fire damage skills actually worth it? Seems you could just get some extra strength/armor and be better off.
you forgot the most important part of a build based on mordekaiser, you forgot to shout Huehuehuehuehuehue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info