Why so dead ?

Im on cruel difficulty lvl40 and always when i come play there is nobody around in town etc to party with? so u always end up alone to play which is boringreally... where is everyone seems all dead ?
The majority of people are already in chaos. Get to chaos and you'll see more people again.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Must have been on an off time. I am in act 2 of cruel with a couple characters, and had a tough time getting into my stash because of how busy the town was.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Are you sure you're not playing in a Legacy League?
Forum Sheriff
yea sounds like your in the legancy league (the old league no one plays in !!)
we all in DEFAULT league....well some are in HC (hardcore) league untill thay die :)
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Last edited by Bonan on Mar 26, 2012, 10:16:07 AM
Hardcore Chaos is where all the cool kids hang
I just quickly checked your account, and you are indeed playing in the Legacy league. You might want to hold off a couple of days before making a Default League character however.

"
Qarl wrote:
I just quickly checked your account, and you are indeed playing in the Legacy league. You might want to hold off a couple of days before making a Default League character however.

I sense a wipe coming.
"
Qarl wrote:
You might want to hold off a couple of days before making a Default League character however.

Spoiler Alert
"
Qarl wrote:

Why? Is the new patch coming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info