Genders

"
Angelsdawn wrote:
I would definitely pay for customization, also to support the devs.

Customization is a good way to support the developers. But i would love if you could buy some weapon skins or other model skins. Not only character skins. If they bring enough skins and customization to this game, more people will buy those customizations. But I don't think that customizations can give enough money to the developers, so that you can pay the costs of the servers and the development.
"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting." - John Mason Brown
Last edited by Tipo145 on Mar 26, 2012, 9:54:16 AM
"
perilomo wrote:
"
Titan Quest did, but it also had only two models: male and female.

You said it as if there are more genders then male and female XDD

Hahaha, I see how you could come to that interpretation. Allow me to clarify: it only had two character models, male and female, as opposed to three (gender-specific models) found in Diablo 1 and Torchlight, five in vanilla Diablo 2, and a whopping SIX (we're waiting, GGG...) in Path of Exile.

Titan Quest, as I recall, had a male model and a female model and then choice of skirt and skin colour. All visual customisation from there was in-game. I may be misremembering, but since you only chose your 'class' upon leveling up, there was actually no 'class' choice in Titan Quest's character creation process. I liked that a great deal, and would embrace a similar method in PoE: set starting positions on the grid, but you get to choose what you look like out of the models. That would be wonderful.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Mm I hope it will be possible to play a female marauder, even if the option has to be purchased from the online shop.
Well if their class descriptors is anything to go by, it sounds like tho won't be an option. Though I'm sure a lot of people would pay for it if it was.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
Always want this, but they never do this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info