worthless standtard roa garbage guide

Maligaro's + 5 dps affix quiver + crit damage amulet seems to be able to overtake tfist + blackgleam based on a friend's build Apparently hes able to reach 26 000 roa while maintaining 7000 health.

His gear
Spoiler

Whereas I am only able to reach 20 000 roa and 8000 health

Passive

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDlgSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UTRUgFm8XHRjbGS4ZhRm0GjgdFCFgJKon7Si1KaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNYY26TqzOuE7KDwtPydAoEOcSn1QUFRJVcZX4lhjWfNbr18_YEtgiGFSZp5noGe9bBZuPW6qdO108Xflerh674Pbh3aI8YzPjX6PRpAKkFWbLZuhnaqfy6IAplenCKeErKquk7c-t7a4k7nNud2-p8AaxPbGnsauxtjK082YznHPZdDQ1I_dDd7G42rnUudj6mLsOO5v7w7vTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj6sfrS_Ev8xf4K

Gear
gear

There is some variation on the rings/amulets but i think combined it should be fairly equivalent.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 28, 2013, 1:38:20 PM
Did you try taking RT? Since ROA can miss now
IGN: Clon
Sorry to say pam but you got owned pretty hard by ghoul and your "counter arguments" seem angry and slighty childish.
"
pennyyy wrote:
Sorry to say pam but you got owned pretty hard by ghoul and your "counter arguments" seem angry and slighty childish.

Would you you take advise from someone on top 10 hc ladder, or a scrubcore player?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
rank in ladder only shows that you've spent some time killing mobs in the game, it doesn't grant game knowledge or anything else.
In the case of gouhn he tried to make sense using some maths while using retarded values, seems to have worked since he impressed to the point where peny felt obligated to post how I got "owned hard", but there's not much point talking to standard people so as my idol would say fuck that loser.
Last edited by Pam on Jun 30, 2013, 10:36:23 PM
"
Clon wrote:
Did you try taking RT? Since ROA can miss now

His using a lioneyes bow, you cant miss with that unique bow.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Jul 2, 2013, 5:02:34 AM
Hey, did anyone try if good ele bow + RT > lioneyes glare after 0.11?
I decided to build a rain of arrows marauder for the 6 level 60 onslaught toons so here I am. First I want to say thank you Pam! for taking the time to put together such an informative guide, builds and collective playing experience to help folks like me get this type of character working effectively.

Second, the Blackgleam debate is a great discussion because it gets us all thinking about ways to further improve a build that is fun to play. I know some of this has been hashed out but, I spent some time trying to run some simplified numbers to give myself an idea on pro's/con's of Blackgleam. I will update this with analysis as I do it. My initial numbers are nowhere near a complete thought, I just wanted to share with those interested.

My first simplified analysis is the resulting net damage of a base model thicket bow, a level 20 0% quality rain of arrows gem, no supports, with and without damage conversion (50% fire), no additional gear considered, using the 111 pt. RoA passive tree in the original post. Since I don't know any specific monster armor values I have calculated various numbers to give me a glimpse of the possibilities. I plan on evaluating a max WED quiver, other passives and support combinations but I figured I would start simple and work up to that. Please let me know if you see an error or if you have any ideas or feedback on things to consider.

Max Hit Net Damage No Blackgleam
Spoiler

Armor 0
Net Phys Damage 108.78
Total Damage 108.78

Armor 500
Net Phys Damage 78.65
Total Damage 78.65

Armor 1000
Net Phys Damage 61.59
Total Damage 61.59

Armor 5000
Net Phys Damage 22.52
Total Damage 22.52

Armor 10000
Net Phys Damage 12.56
Total Damage 12.56

Max Hit Net Damage with Blackgleam
Spoiler

Armor 0
Net Phys Damage 54.39
Total Damage 117.18

Armor 500
Net Phys Damage 30.79
Total Damage 93.59

Armor 1000
Net Phys Damage 21.48
Total Damage 84.27

Armor 5000
Net Phys Damage 6.28
Total Damage 69.07

Armor 10000
Net Phys Damage 3.33
Total Damage 66.12
IGN: Fourist
Can someone look over my gear and help me understand why my DPS is so low. I'm doing Dual Totem RoA build and I don't understand how to reach 4.2k on tooptip O_O. I didn't think my gear was that bad.

DPS: 847 After Auras

Gear:
Spoiler

Auras:
Haste
Hatred
Clarity
Anger
Wrath
Grace

Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
"
Can someone look over my gear and help me understand why my DPS is so low. I'm doing Dual Totem RoA build and I don't understand how to reach 4.2k on tooptip O_O. I didn't think my gear was that bad.

DPS: 847 After Auras

Gear:
Spoiler

Auras:
Haste
Hatred
Clarity
Anger
Wrath
Grace

Your RoA is only 4 linked, and you don't even have weapon elemental damaged linked to it. That's a huge jump in DPS. Get a 20% RoA too.

Check out my thread here, if you're interested it's all about RoA totem builds. nice gear though, just get it 5/6 linked :P
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jul 5, 2013, 1:52:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info