worthless standtard roa garbage guide

Hey pam mind giving me a tip on what gear i can specifically improve on. I see that all your jewlery had WED % + some base ele. For myself I don't have that many, just a couple flat. If I bought similar jewlery would dps increase?

level 83 rain of arrow.

Current Gear, tooltip shows 12k dps with auras and 5.1k Life with all capped resist.

Spoiler

here is my passive tree as well. I got 1 point avaialble and i dont know how to proceed from here.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQx9Dq0QfxRNFHUVIBjbGS4ZhRm0GjgabCFgJKon7SlPKaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNuk64TwtPydAoEOcSn1QUFRJVcZX4lhjWfNbr18_YEtnoG6qdEF07XTxd-V6uHrvgziHdojxjM-PRpAKkFWdrp65ogCkwqZXpwinhKyqrpO3PriTud2-p8APwBrE9saexq7G2MrTzZjPZdDQ0k3Uj9rd3Q3exuNq5CLnUudj6mLsOO8O707vfPIv8kXz3fZI-rH8xf4K

Onslaught ign: chenplayingforstars
Default League ign: imQTchen
-------------------------------------
If I won an auction and/or you have questions for me please
contact me through the ign above (whisp/add friend) or send pm via forum
Last edited by QTchen on May 29, 2013, 11:01:30 PM
Edit : forget everything I said, got a Lioneye in the end, have 9k dps with frenzy charges while replacing my faster attacks by LifeLeech, things are great now.

Cheers for a great build !!
Last edited by Bioman1000 on Jun 1, 2013, 3:03:02 PM
Read that RoA is dead after new patch and the roa "bug fix," Is this true or will it survive?
"
Ragecagge wrote:
Read that RoA is dead after new patch and the roa "bug fix," Is this true or will it survive?

Its pretty much dead. No reason to use it over another bowskill now.
Last edited by gh0un on Jun 3, 2013, 10:02:49 AM

go ahead Cornelius you can cry
Last edited by Pam on Jun 3, 2013, 10:25:22 AM
"
Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows would treat missed targets as though they had entered the area during the delay and hit them anyway.

So, is this means that RoA will calculate the chance to hit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I spec into RT then it will be still useable, isn't it? It takes away three points from other things though. And also you won't be able to crit. Unless you have a Lioneye's Glare.

I've just leveled up a RoA Marauder, and I really like this build and I don't want to quit.
guide updated with my thoughts about the 0.11 patch
it's 2 additional points to get RT, not 3, since u already have the +10 str node even when not going for RT, so essentially all u need is one more +10 str node, and RT = 2 points.

not being able to crit.. no biggie since i prefer tankiness and going crit nodes = too low defensive stats for my liking. so not affected by needing to get RT in patch 0.11

and for those who really want crit... then use lioneye. free Rt so no diff pre patch, and u still can crit. basically while lioneye was not the ideal bow for RoA if u had a 350+DPS bow, using a 310-320 dps lioneye now isnt such a bad option anymore.

bottom line.. only way RoA gets affected by patch 0.11... we spend 2 more skill points, or use lioneye over a bow with slightly more dps. doesnt sound like a build-killing impact to me.

WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me
"
gh0un wrote:
Its pretty much dead. No reason to use it over another bowskill now.

This is bullcrap. Just get Resolute Technique and you are good to go. 2 skillpoints doesn't ruin the build.
projectile weakness = no need RT or LG.

With reduced dmg across the board, I expect this to become common without relying on dual curse for survivability and being able to keep up PW. That is of course if the damage reduction is significant enough to feel safe in HC.
-ign rptd (Hardcore) _riptide (default and that's an underscore too)
Last edited by riptid3 on Jun 3, 2013, 4:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info