Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.
Hm. I like those changes. I will enjoy new league, cause this game has so many skills and ways to play them, I don't need to cry about one or two things nerfed and call PoE dead cause of that. Good for me, right? Yep. This game won't be dead anytime soon.
Aaaaand sorry for my english! <3
"
InfinityBBQ wrote:
You are missing the point. There was no need to ruin the pen's like this but GGG did anyway. It's a really bad move on their part just like many other mistakes made on this list.

They didn’t ruin anything. GGG just put PP in line with other similar game mechanics. I’m certain people will still play PP
"
Mortac wrote:
GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.

they did,you are just blind or cant can't comprehend english.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 6, 2019, 3:04:12 PM
Is there an updated skill tree somewhere yet? Excited to start planning, but I can't without a skill tree...
"
bubblehulk wrote:
Is there an updated skill tree somewhere yet? Excited to start planning, but I can't without a skill tree...

path of building has updated, it's there.
"
The big outer wheel has two notables: Divine Fury grants 12% increased Global Physical Damage, 12% increased Elemental Damage, 5% of Physical Damage as extra Fire Damage, and Fire Spells have 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage. The passive leading to it grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage and 8% increased Fire Damage. Divine Wrath grants 12% increased Global Physical Damage, 12% increased Elemental Damage, 5% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage, and Lightning Spells have 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage. The passive leading to it grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage, and 8% increased Lightning Damage. The two notables are bridged by a passive which grants 8% increased Global Physical Damage and 8% increased Elemental Damage.

Why does it have to be [Element] Spells? Couldn't it have been [Element] Skills instead to actually make them worthwhile for more than a handful of skills?
Have they released more info about the new skills? If so where can I find the details?
My skills didn't get nerfed! PoE isn't dead!
On the other hand you can still play your PP build just fine if you adapt to new situation (invest in attack speed etc).

PP requires the normal investment any build requires, the more you invest, the more power you get, just like every other build. There was no need to nerf PP that way, they could just make the cooldown a bit worse or whatever, but killing its unique mechanic that made the item fun? sorry it wasnt the way. Investing in Attack speed doesnt guarantee the build will still be viable.

"

They didn’t ruin anything. GGG just put PP in line with other similar game mechanics. I’m certain people will still play PP

PP in line with other similar game mechanics? not its not in line, its not in line with CoC, its not in line with cospris, its not in line with Headhunter mechanics, there are more broken items out there, yet they nerf PP just because they want people to play boring hand casting like if we didnt play it enough already since 2013... jesus
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 6, 2019, 3:54:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info