Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Although they did say this was going to be a self-casting focused expansion, I don't see anything that buffs self casting.
A few support gems, but nothing said about limiting them to self casting. They could (and the auras will) apply to totems just fine.
Unless something appears that says self casting will receive improvements inherently from the simple act of casting a spell oneself totems, traps/mines, and other methods of remote casting will still rule.

Specter charge generation got *gutted*. Nothing (thankfully) done to Victario's Charity & Necromantic Aegis synergy.
PP got stomped on pretty hard, relegating it to 'usually' vendor trash. RIP

There are a metric ton of auras in the game now.
Why have no other ascendancies gotten the reserve reduction that occultist gets (Mastermind of Discord) on only three of them?
F/E - shadow should get reductions on chaos type auras, and perhaps a chaos golem buff. templar should get a reduction on holy type auras and holy auras should provide chaos resist. Ect and sundry. A little forethought and imagination could widen the distinction between ascendances within each archetype and stop pigeonholing particular ones (occultist/trickster, this leage) into the 'must!' meta.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
Wickedliker wrote:
I can still use my poets pen? Woah
You can still Hand cast spells as well they didn't need to kill my off meta pots pen build just to make hand casting better by raw dmg buffs..
Its beyond hopeless for pets pen users. Our 2ex build was to much for this game.. and its a global nerf... meaning that i won't even be able to enjoy my poets pen in standard. This is just a dead game for me now. Hope you all enjoy hand casting like its 2013.

Adapt or bye

You are missing the point. There was no need to ruin the pen's like this but GGG did anyway. It's a really bad move on their part just like many other mistakes made on this list.
GGG....do you even play your own game!?!?
PS: Not my real player account, just one use for posts n such.
"
Improved many cases of damage mitigation being applied before an incoming hit was registered, which could cause a character that would otherwise take reduced damage (or no damage at all) to take more damage than expected. In other words, when a monster attacks and you use Immortal Call after attack is used but before it lands, you will now correctly mitigate this damage. This was previously not the case.

Does this mean, random one shot and spike damage is now fixed?

If the "Improved many cases of damage mitigation" means what I hope it means. This alone would make a massive difference.
"
Kingmaker now has "nearby allies have +50% critical strike multiplier", "nearby allies have fortify" and 250-285% increased physical damage. Existing versions are not affected.

I have planed on doing a build in which this weapon could be really usefull, and the new mods are even better (also now you see when your allies get buffed), but are the old mods (culling strike and increased item rarity for allies) still present?
But still the new skills and the reworked skills are making me lusting for the new patch
still no adequate trading system - skippng
GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.
Hm. I like those changes. I will enjoy new league, cause this game has so many skills and ways to play them, I don't need to cry about one or two things nerfed and call PoE dead cause of that. Good for me, right? Yep. This game won't be dead anytime soon.
Smile! <3
"
InfinityBBQ wrote:
You are missing the point. There was no need to ruin the pen's like this but GGG did anyway. It's a really bad move on their part just like many other mistakes made on this list.

They didn’t ruin anything. GGG just put PP in line with other similar game mechanics. I’m certain people will still play PP
"
Mortac wrote:
GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.

they did,you are just blind or cant can't comprehend english.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 6, 2019, 3:04:12 PM
Is there an updated skill tree somewhere yet? Excited to start planning, but I can't without a skill tree...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info