Wasn't expecting a freezing pulse buff.
Good stuff.
my .... got harder than a portland cement after reading this patch notes

allso to every idiot out there who cry about changes
adapt or go f yourself

Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 6, 2019, 6:48:22 AM
"
Sammaelo wrote:
I dont get the Ice Nova nerf....You have been improving Ice Nova damage and QoL for 10-12 patches and no one were using it. At the very moment a streamer use a clunky build to destroy content with Ice Nova you nerf the (prob) most buffed and less used skill of PoE? Logic not found imo.

Tbh I don't think Ice Nova warrant a nerf because the amount of people use it in deep delve is pretty underwhelming compare to BV / Winter Orb/ Arc / Molten Strike.

Like seriously only 1 more guy other than me use Ice Nova in delve 800+ (you can check in POE Ninja right now), meaning this build is not broken or anything. (I'm the only two guys who use Ice nova in delve deeper than 800 just so you know, meaning melee coc spell is still underwhelming compare to the real big boy like Molten Strike that scales infinitely with projectile numbers)

Like seriously do GGG balance skills around low contents like crap t16 maps? 25% nerf in base damage just because a streamer use it on merely delve 400~ which ANY build can shine there?
Last edited by mic01851165 on Mar 6, 2019, 5:30:14 AM
Well, there goes Poet's Pen. RIP.

Curse effectiveness for enfeeble & temp chains really gimps them hard for boss fights compared to other curses. Lowering their effect and *then* keeping a (slightly reduced) reduction on bosses and uniques pretty much leaves them where they've always been for most non-cheezed builds.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Long overdue buffs to chain and fork. Good buff for death's oath.
Long overdue nerfs to blade vortex and arc, though i hope not too much.

I'd like to see skills/spells shaken up a lot more than this, even if just small gradual tweaks. Would also like to see one shot mechanics from bosses toned down and clear speeds from players reduced across the board, make it more team worked focused and less instakill a screen move on, instakill a screen etc.
Actually pretty excited to play!
www.youtube.com/kingkongor
#freekongor Twitch.tv/KingKongor
On totems:

- When is flametotem available now? Does it seem good to you advanced players?

- Is shockwave totem boosted to a point where it is decent now?

- Arc is nerfed so hard its crap now, correct or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info