Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

What happened with the overleech time cap of 5 sec that you mentioned in the manifest?
Is it scrapped?
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
Haiatu wrote:
"
v14tor wrote:
No fix for the Map stash 'remove only' bug:(

The technology just isn't there.

i lol'd
RIP Arc.
7th change to Blade Vortex, both directly and indirectly.
And it will still wreck stuff, trust me :)
Last edited by Songweaver on Mar 6, 2019, 3:54:57 AM
let us lower textures below medium and disable shadows on dx11
Sources which provide Aspect of the Avian or Aspect of the Cat now have the Aspect tracked, even when the item is no longer equipped. This makes it impossible to sustain one portion of the Aspect's alternating buffs.

Can someone open more of this?
When casting animation for spell and the fireball skill visual effect will get a nice upadate GGG please ??
"
nickwch wrote:
1. You do whatever you like for the challenge leagues, but dont touch the standard league 3 - 4 times in a year. Standard league is for casual players like myself to kill that few hours after work whenever we do not have other plan for our partner/family members/friends.

I'm inclined to agree here, and if that was extended to also include the Atlas it would be even better.

I also believe it's what GGG probably would choose to do if they were able to mitigate the various problems that would cause, and if they were feasibly able to do it. Standard doesn't need to have exact feature-parity with challenge leagues because the two modes don't interact until the post-league merge.

But there's a reason why features like the Atlas and balance changes are rolled into Standard as soon as a new challenge-league goes live. Perhaps GGG's server has a mechanical inability to maintain and serve two sets of drastically different game-data concurrently (extending beyond simply disabling league mechanics to players who're in Standard) which they would otherwise have to do.

Or it could be to minimize confusion. If balance and features are different between Standard and challenge leagues, that would lead to people accidentally using builds or information pertaining to Standard and getting different results than they expected because they are in the challenge leage, or the other way around.

You would get people building their characters around skills or gems that might not even exist in their mode, or could exist in a drastically different form. You would get players giving bad advice on Reddit and this forum in error, by people who assume the person asking is in challenge league rather than Standard... the list of ways this could go wrong for the player is endless.
Last edited by Pobatti on Mar 6, 2019, 4:04:15 AM
Ok, looking mostly good and fun. No, I won't say it's dead, but melee is going to be the worst option this league, like why? Melee is the best, I like it most for some reason.

Im glad to see EE and EQ unchanged, if I understood correctly, was hearing some nasty talk about it.

I'll give casting a shot, seems like it can't be beaten for a starter at least.

And yea, leeching is now the bottom option, worse than a bunch of good flasks, you destroyed it like a kid destroys a toy they don't like anymore for some reason. Not even upset anymore, just dazed and confused as to why you went so far.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 6, 2019, 4:08:47 AM
"Death's Oath's Death's Aura skill now deals 25% more damage per second."

god bless you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info