Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

:/

I was about to spend some serious money trying to min/max my RF in standard... I'm glad that I didn't do it

Let's wait for news about this.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Looks like it's finally time to roll up a Shadow/Trickster.
Are they buffing ES builds and even attack ES or i read it wrong?
"
Molochmane wrote:
Goodbye slayer builds, you'll be joining with bezerkers in vaalhalla

was thinking the same thing feels like we getting forced to play spell caster builds
This looks like a total meta nuke to me. Arc totems are maybe unaffected, but after the totem nerf, arc traps and mines were superior, and the cast speed changes being rebalanced vs damage mean that traps and mines are being indirectly nerfed.

Honestly, the new meta to me looks like "deadeye tornado shot for clearspeed, molten strike occultist for bossing". And... nothing else? Hahah. Very interested in the patch notes tomorrow. Surprised that they even caught the frostbolt ice nova CoC build, since almost no one was using that even though it was very strong when optimized.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 4, 2019, 6:47:34 PM
Soooo fuck everyone except the merchant class that can spend their way past any partial nerfs by buying perfect rolls and mods... Same shit different day.

And for good measure fuck everyone that isn't a merchant that also doesn't play this game like a Korean bullet hell shooter.

Anything less than 200APM for 8 hours a day? Welcome to permanent junk tier challenge mtx. (Now with less pants!)

Love the newb trap ES leech trash also, fat lot of good that does when you're dead in one hit because you intentionally balance the game vs streamer tryhards and merchants with 10exa per slot gear.

Oh well, I had one good league without being a merchant tryhard. I guess that's enough.

Back to forever broke for me.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
No! spring please dont melt the winter orb qq
I'm sure many won't agree, but I love the shakeup of nerds/buffs!
Doesn't reducing the crit minimum of spells to 0% massively nerf elemental overload?

Is there a good reason for this?

Synthesis = 100% spell builds !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info