IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
up
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?

Yes

2)Which league did you start playing?

My first league was a few years back ( i only remember the patch that aura stacker was lirerally the most overpowered build ever i think?)
But crucible league is where i ve spent like almost 2 weeks to fully understand the game then blast it .

3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)

Romania

4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)

i m hands down a mapper my biggest attraction for the game is currency gaining / div and rarity farming (basically MF ing and fully blasting in general) and i also hate crafting/bossing/etc.

5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?

as i legit hate campaign i ve never bothered improving it, i m just following the tool that tells me where to go and what to do:)
I have never timed my league start run tho

6)How much currency do you make in a league?

In my first league i did manage to make around 3/4 of a clean mirror when i knew nothing
And in crucible i made like idk 5-7 mirrors ( before prices went to the moon) but i did change my build and spent most of my currency in incredibely overpriced stupid items and also did some gamba

7)How long do you usually play the league?

I do play the league untill i feel like i ve acomplished what i wanted to do, so i m saying at least like a month or so? Could play more if i have people to enjoy blasting with.

8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)

i know not all those items are mirror tier but just wanted to show that i was 100% MFing and the HH i think it s the most important piece i guess
Also the most important thing about me, even tho i m not extremely experienced, i m always a fast learner and trying to improve and efficientize everything i m doing, i always wanna do what s the best thing at that moment.
Last edited by Viperxdragossal on Mar 27, 2024, 6:30:23 PM
up
Hello

Yup

Many years ago, don't remember anymore, like 2011.. latest league was Kalandra

3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)

Italy

Mapper / Deli / Expedition

5-6hrs last time, usually pull it off on league start day

Last league couple mirrors, mostly playing around gambling with it and doing weird stuff or crafting

Typically until I run out of fun builds I want to try but I'm pretty much on 24/7 until then, playing or afk crafting and trading

Usually giving away for free / gamblaing everything of value when I quit the league (Apothecary or House of Mirrors gamba, 1 mirror+ deleted or given away last league when quit)

up
up
up
Yes
I dont even remember, but it's been some years now.
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)¨
Norway
Mapper, bosser and a lot of heist, incursion and delve. Im a crafter/build creater at heart so thats something i really enjoy too. I ahve a lot of game knowledge.
Idk 4-6 hours.
Depends on how long i play and what goals i set. Sometimes i set build goals (i.e exploring mechanics), sometimes i set currency goals. Always make more than a mirror, depending on gamba and playtime of the league.
1-2 months
Not a damn shit so far in Necropolis. Only selfcrafted items probably worth a bit now though. Rest of value is sitting in my stash. Usually making 100d + crafts every leage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info