💰💰💰 [EU/SC/HC] [Discord✅] <Eazy> LF Pro/Elite players only! 💰💰💰

up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?
Yes

2)Which league did you start playing?
Onslaught

3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)
UK

4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
All rounder, I typically jump from on to another when I get bored. I do prefer bossing.

5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?
4-5 Hours

6)How much currency do you make in a league?
As much as I need to for my builds. It can be 500div to 5000div depending on cool builds

7)How long do you usually play the league?
For the first half, unless there is still stuff to try out.

8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)

Yes

Sanctum

Montenegro

4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
Mapping, Solo/party MF, invitations, heist

4-5 hours

Around 1 mirror, end up testing several cheap builds after selling the main one

4-5 weeks

Last edited by Muskuskus on Mar 20, 2024, 2:08:45 PM
up
up
up
Yes
"Joined: Feb 11, 2013" i dont think there even was leagues when i started playing but i could be wrong.
Denmark
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) Generally i prefer mapping(solo or group setups) but i definetly end up deviating into different kinds of content as i start to burn out from leagues.
my last 3 leagues ive been hitting maps in about 3 hours and 45ish minutes but this is also without proper practice.
i would guess something like 2+ mirrors atleast every league but it always depends on how long i keep playing.
as ive been playing alot of wow the last couple of years, ive only really been playing for 1-2 weeks or so. i used to play mostly the whole league before i swapped to wow which im done with now. my old group i played with dosent play the game anymore and im hoping joining a guild and meeting new people will help me stay for longer every league.
I am really not a currency hoarder but im sure if u go through my profile you will see that i have alot of high end gear laying around.

I won talisman SC league back in the days, but the old ladders was very buggy and dosent keep the correct ranking of who hit 100 first, maybe i can contact GGG if u want proof. i was also told that i was the first guy to make aurabot competitive by the ppl i played with which was consistent top 10 SC trade league pushers, i played with pretty much everyone in top 10 that league after the race and no1 had ever seen it before. it was first fine tuned in the race event before talisman league, and when we put it to use the next league(talisman) we hit 100 before anyone else hit 98.

If theres anything u wanna ask me feel free to send a PM.
I hope to hear from u!
Best regards Moose.
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? yup
2)Which league did you start playing? i started Jul 2015, took several breaks from the game but started more serious again about a year ago i guess
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) Germany
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) mostly mapping, sometimes bossing as a mix-up, challenge hunting if the rewards are worth it :)
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? depends on the build really, but something between 5-6hrs i guess. im not the fastest in that regard
6)How much currency do you make in a league? not that sure tbh, depends how fun the league is, i usually tend to make a decently min-maxed build (again only fully if league is fun) and reinvest that money either into the build or some gamble shenanigans. so end off league doesnt have that much raw currency left usually
7)How long do you usually play the league? 4-6 weeks straight, then maybe on-off for another 2

usually wouldnt link this but i bought it when it was like 110div this league lol

Last edited by Sarciss on Mar 24, 2024, 4:14:46 AM
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info