My Advice To You

i sometimes do not agree with this..i have been eating foods rich in carbs and sugars and proteins in great portions..i do not add fat or muscle..am lean, weigh about 121 lbs..i want to get to at least 150 lbs..Maybe its just my body metabolism.

https://gsf-promounts.com/ | https://gsfslides.com/ | https://gsf-promounts.com/product-category/extreme-heavy-duty-steel-slides/full-extension-drawer-slides/ | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/mens-fight-gear/protection-men/boxing-gloves-protection-men/ |https://caltitle24.com/ | https://caltitle24.com/faq/ | https://caltitle24.com/calgreen-checklist/ | |
https://www.downloadtexasgisdata.com/
Last edited by aimeusdietger on Apr 20, 2021, 3:27:42 PM
"
aimeusdietger wrote:
i sometimes do not agree with this..i have been eating foods rich in carbs and sugars and proteins in great portions..i do not add fat or muscle..am lean, weigh about 121 lbs..i want to get to at least 150 lbs..Maybe its just my body metabolism.

Dude. Your liver will not tell you that it's having problems until about 95% of it has already been destroyed. Then suddenly you just crash like a mofo. What's worse is that general care doctors usually don't do the proper tests to check for issues with your liver and metabolism. They normally just take your current numbers from outside of your cells' walls. But they actually should check what's going on INSIDE the cells.

And your age matters a lot too. When I was younger I ate NOTHING BUT CARBS but when I got to around 25 that shit starting catching up with me. So if you are under 25, more power to you. But that shit will sneak up behind you and beat the shit out of you as you get older.

I'm just putting the word out there.
I don't expect my words alone to influence anyone here but maybe I can put my finger upon the scale of what you've been hearing from other sources that you actually trust.

I normally go to the supermarket to get eggs. But today I was really lazy so I emailed my sister to bring me some eggs after she picked up her kids from school since we're close to one another.

To my surprise she brought some unknown local brand of eggs from the dayum gas station instead of the normal eggs I get from wal-mart. And I am eternally grateful to her because of it.

These eggs are totally different than from the super market ones. First of all the shells are perfect, pearly, and dense. If I could describe their consistency I would say that they remind me of ROCKS! Thin rocks, but rocks all the same. When you bang them together to crack them, tey sound like banging rocks together and the entire egg doesn't shatter, no it's just a localized hole that will emerge sort of like how you imagine a giant would make a hole into the concrete if he jumped up and down on it.

Next there is a tough soft layer underneath that is more difficult to tear through than in other eggs where you barely even notice this second layer. It makes cracking the eggs require even more effort, but trust me, it's wroth it.

Beause the flavor is so much more cremey and light and CLEAN than what you get from the super market.

My goodness. These are the best eggs I've had in years. It's like night and day.

Buy locally. I know it's annoyingn to hear. But dayum it's worth it.
i dont eat much carb and no meat. I've been a vegetarian since 2016. I'm 146 lbs and run 4-6 miles a day. I never liked sweets even as a kid never ate candy...even most plant aint good for you if you read "The Plant Paradox" so beware. Keep away from too much fruits too.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2019, 1:31:30 AM
There was topic about healthy food: what food you eat in your country? looking for healthy food to eat.

Maybe you like it?

I have seen few people with "fat" liver. After using this fat was gone. You have to use it in powder form, once a day on coffee spoon. Its long term treatment, but it works, guarantee.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 28, 2019, 5:33:37 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
i dont eat much carb and no meat. I've been a vegetarian since 2016. I'm 146 lbs and run 4-6 miles a day. I never liked sweets even as a kid never ate candy...even most plant aint good for you if you read "The Plant Paradox" so beware. Keep away from too much fruits too.

Well I ate what the fucking school cafeteria put in front of me and what was on the menu at the so called restaurants... (actually poison dealers)

Anyway, today I ate broccoli rice with salsa, cheese and tuna. Then for dessert I ate peanut butter, cacoa powder, stevia, cinnamon, a pinch of himalayan pink salt, and walnuts. DAYUM that shit is rich and cremey. So fuckin good. And broccoli rice is one of my all time favorite foods ever since I found out about it.

If you don't know broccoli rice or cauliflower rice, you don't know nothing jack lol. Seriously, it's better than actual rice. Especially if you put salsa on the broccoli rice and the cauliflower only needs butter and salt, and maybe some cheese.

I repeat, if there is someboyd out there trying to lose weight. Broccoli rice is your best fucking friend. It doesn't even taste like your eating something that's good for you. It's just fucking delicious, period. Don't forget that tuna. The tuna itself has mercury in it so you can't eat THAT part all day, but the broccoli rice itself I believe has 60 calories PER BAG. An ENTIRE BAG is only 60 calories!! And as I said, it tastes SOOOOO good. You can literally eat it all day if you wanted.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 29, 2019, 12:39:09 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I'm not even mad. Guilty as charged. And I've watched enough sitcoms to get the joke by only reading the hyperlink lol

But I bring this up because I want to try to save people the health issues that I have. For about 4 months out of every year I lose the abiility to walk even though if you looked at me you'd never guess that I had been eating such a bad diet as to bring this on myself. All I did was eat the food that people were selling me.

So I'm advocating alternative ways of thinkinga bout food not so others can become keto-zombies but maybe substitute chinese take out with some broccoli rice for example. You might be surprised at the difference or lack of difference in deliciousness.

Also, lol one more thing about keto. Once you lose the weight. You gain a lot a freedom as to how you get to your daily calories. For example, I eat once a day usually. So I have to get 1600 calories into a single meal. Because REAL keto guidelines say I should eat a lot of salad and veggies, that means I can eat a giant portion of veggies and still have undreds of caloris left to consume for that meal. So today for my meal I ate caulifloweer salad with tuna and salsa and cheese. Leaving me about 800 calories for the day - how did I fill those in. I ate some fucking peanut butter and chocoloate brownies. That's what happens when you stick to keto.

Once you lose the weight, the food you can eat on keto becomes very very fun. But the key is to find a vegetable that you enjoy enough to eat it by the buttload.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 29, 2019, 1:36:36 PM
Here is the general rule for shopping for food.

"
Buy at the edges of the shop, run to the middle for butter and get the fuck out.

Done, proceed living your life at average health levels without needing to formulate intrinsic patterns to regulate every nitty gritty of the donts and wonts.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : "The Boem one rule diet" ill write a pamphlet perhaps.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 29, 2019, 2:07:47 PM
I mean if you want to lose weight, just go out for regular walks/runs/bike rides/skating sessions/whatever, and cut back on the empty calories (soda, candy, anything with high fructose corn syrup). Ypu don't even need to cut it out altogether, just cut back about 90% of how much you're consuming nw.

Dec 2012- 337 lbs, 46 inch waist
March 2019- 221 lbs, 40 inch waist

While not a world record, I'd say I've done OK here.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Yikes! Personally I eat a ton of carbs and sugar (almost all of it is from high-fiber fruit), but I never eat junk food. I have tried eating a high fat and low carb diet, but both diets seem to work the same for me as long as I'm around the same calorie intake.

I'm not some nutrition expert by any means, but I believe if you just stick to nutrient dense whole foods, your body should naturally guide you on how to eat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info