[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

Arcane Surge. Looks like we cannot continue using it on Brand Recall, as the mana cost of Brand Recall has been changed to 7 (lvl 1) and 16 (lvl 6) mana, and Arcane Surge lvl 1 requires 15 mana which Brand Recall will not have until probably level 5.
Last edited by Tonks on Mar 6, 2019, 4:14:07 PM
Did you consider there the increased mana multiplier of Arcane Surge? (110% -> 140%)
"

Did you consider there the increased mana multiplier of Arcane Surge? (110% -> 140%)

130% actually. That means it needs to cost at least 12 mana, so level 3 or 4 of brand recall probably, we don't have the whole progression yet.

So recall + surge in act 4 is dead, we need an additional 3-link Blue Blue Blue to link flame dash - faster casting - arcane surge.
If brand recall lvl 3 is enough we can get back to the normal setup somewhere in act 6 (required level 43), otherwise (lvl 4 recall required lvl 55) that would be end of act 8/early act 9.
What about Unleash or Intensify support gems with Storm Brand?
"

I did not no

"
Walach_ wrote:
"

130% actually. That means it needs to cost at least 12 mana, so level 3 or 4 of brand recall probably, we don't have the whole progression yet.

So recall + surge in act 4 is dead, we need an additional 3-link Blue Blue Blue to link flame dash - faster casting - arcane surge.
If brand recall lvl 3 is enough we can get back to the normal setup somewhere in act 6 (required level 43), otherwise (lvl 4 recall required lvl 55) that would be end of act 8/early act 9.

Hopefully we'll be able to use it again around act 6 then, but yeah. Another BBB is needed then.
hi,

i've never try to fast leveling before and thx for the post.

i've see some stream , but raizqt/ziz/yolo/havoc are alien, and desepair me when look timer for have a reference time.

2 days ago , try some run, and finish act1 in 40min......

just asking if someone could give some timer for the different act ?

not "alien" time, just normal one :) , would be great.
"
laurent67 wrote:
hi,

i've never try to fast leveling before and thx for the post.

i've see some stream , but raizqt/ziz/yolo/havoc are alien, and desepair me when look timer for have a reference time.

2 days ago , try some run, and finish act1 in 40min......

just asking if someone could give some timer for the different act ?

not "alien" time, just normal one :) , would be great.

hello. try aiming for under 15 min brutus kil, 25 min merviel kill. 45-50 min vaal kill(others can do it a lot more faster.). try to segment your runs and time runs. i think the basic ideas/discipline (town downtime/map reading) covers all that from hillock to vaal. from there you just need to refine your run time.

PS. Practice.practice.practice.
thx,
i try to do that's ^^
"
FedeS wrote:

One or both of them explicitly say they don't work with Brand skills in the top area, when it talks about restrictions... those supports are heavily restricted towards self-cast actions...
"
Piros wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:

One or both of them explicitly say they don't work with Brand skills in the top area, when it talks about restrictions... those supports are heavily restricted towards self-cast actions...

Indeed, before I asked I did read the description. I read "Cannot support [...] or skills used by totems, traps or mines". It didn't say anything about brands, and that's why I asked. But I read again and I missed "Supports spell skills that you cast yourself". Thanks for the clarification.
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 7, 2019, 8:33:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info