[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
- OR -
B-B-G (Freezing Pulse - Explosive Trap - Onslaught)

Hey Sherman! Just a typo I found (ACT 1 Gem links).
You meant:

B-G-G
PoB has been updated with the new crit numbers. Early Annihilation shows 5.22% crit with Controlled Destruction activated with no other skills taken.
Thank you for this guide! The formatting and content is so good, thank you for your effort! Yesterday I was practicing and didn’t realize you had updated it to the new skill tree and was very confused :D
"
FedeS wrote:
"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
- OR -
B-B-G (Freezing Pulse - Explosive Trap - Onslaught)

Hey Sherman! Just a typo I found (ACT 1 Gem links).
You meant:

B-G-G

Consider this fixed! Thanks for pointing out one of the hidden easter eggs, aka typos/formatting errors!
"
clintmega wrote:
Thank you for this guide! The formatting and content is so good, thank you for your effort! Yesterday I was practicing and didn’t realize you had updated it to the new skill tree and was very confused :D

Thanks for the feedback! Apologies about the tree changes, I've been made aware that it's great updating the guide before league start, but for those who want to practice in the penultimate days before the launch it's not so great. In future I will add a section that includes previous patch guide, like this:

3.5 Guide
Outdated stuff when 3.6 goes live
I love the format and content of this. It has been super useful for me to distill it down to the basics. Why no Dark arts though? The cool down recovery speed of moment skills seems almost mandatory for early flame dashes
Isn't storm brand getting nerfed ?
"
OGFire wrote:
Isn't storm brand getting nerfed ?

It has been, but it really doesn't affect the leveling by too much!
"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
Consider this fixed! Thanks for pointing out one of the hidden easter eggs, aka typos/formatting errors!

You are the best.
Anyone considered amy other single target skill until Lightning spire trap with the BV nerf? Lightning tendrils. fireball with the buffs for instance? First time going non melee / non mines in a while, so I don't have any idea myself really.

Oh and thanks for guide, inspired me to try storm brand (and the random guy in global chat who referred me here, hehe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info