[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

Thanks for the great guide, I wanted to try this out in ssfhc flashback race, I joined kinda late but wanted to give it a go to try it out, am planning to league start with this barring nerfs in 3.7.

Smooth but am having trouble finding 4 links from vendors, esp. int based gear.

Am going to Piety soon, really hope I find a proper 4link before Dom at least, any work around if I cant gem setup wise?

Thanks.
Hi,

The tree of end game is not in path of building, can we to have it if possible ? :B

Thanks u for this share

(Sorry, i'm french)
omg the levelling guide is really helpful

Gonna play it in 3.7, hope it has no changes
Last edited by dominatorTA on May 20, 2019, 5:48:15 AM
Hi, I'm into act 9 now with this build and I have enjoyed it. This is sorta my first time playing Poe. I did a little bit on PC, a few years ago and now I'm on ps4. I liked that it was less hand holding than "beginner" builds. I'm at level 65 now and I've finished the skill tree up to where its mapped out.
Last edited by Morbìdius on May 21, 2019, 4:52:17 AM
No level 100 tree?
"
Rouganizer wrote:
No level 100 tree?

If you're asking this, I'm going to assume you didn't read the introduction. But also, full build guides rarely include a 100 tree due to such a small percentage of players actually reaching 100.
managed to get to kitava and kill it within 4 hours but now in maps i don't do damage and just die
"
Vaikisss wrote:
managed to get to kitava and kill it within 4 hours but now in maps i don't do damage and just die

Congrats on the 4 hours!
I managed to hit lvl 35 in 3.5 hours with tabula, just before the event ended. Thanks for the build :)
Was planning to use this as a league starter in 3.7, but Storm brand is receiving another nerf in 3.7, not just that, elementalist ascendancy beacon of ruin is nerfed too, RIP
Last edited by AgentTrack on Jun 4, 2019, 9:24:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info