[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
zeeh34 wrote:
How should I be using War Banner? As a "oh crap" button for the adrenaline? I don't see other benefits

We do only use it for adrenaline, I tend to use it against anything that doesn't die from my Storm Brand quick enough, or act bosses in certain stages.
In the "path of building" I have just seen act 1 I need all act's path of buildings. Is there any path of building that you prepared? And is that build renewed to the new league? And I need more specific explanation about this build because I am newbie... However, I am doing this build now level 22 and my process going good for now but I haven't find/buy some gems and other things... But yet this build worked like a charm :)
Last edited by mrclips on Mar 10, 2019, 7:30:34 AM
"
mrclips wrote:
In the "path of building" I have just seen act 1 I need all act's path of buildings. Is there any path of building that you prepared? And is that build renewed to the new league? And I need more specific explanation about this build because I am newbie... However, I am doing this build now level 22 and my process going good for now but I haven't find/buy some gems and other things... But yet this build worked like a charm :)

In the Path of Building, all trees are there, in the bottom left clickw here it says 'End of Act 1' and select the tree!

The build is upto date for Synthesis/3.6
Hi. Thank you for the guide. It helped me get to maps. But there are a few issues with the current suggestions afterwards:

1. Your suggested build uses Elemental Overload, so choosing Alira (just for the mana regen and resistances) is a costly choice when you will want to respec to 2 skill points. At league start, it's not easy to get 20 regret orbs.

2. Your suggested build also uses Paragon of Calamity, where you suggest Pendulum of Destruction. You can see how this will again be very frustrating for new players or even experienced players since there's a whole lot of regret orbs that are going to be needed to respec back.

At league start, that currency is better used or something like items and maps.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
DoveAhKin wrote:
Hi. Thank you for the guide. It helped me get to maps. But there are a few issues with the current suggestions afterwards:

1. Your suggested build uses Elemental Overload, so choosing Alira (just for the mana regen and resistances) is a costly choice when you will want to respec to 2 skill points. At league start, it's not easy to get 20 regret orbs.

2. Your suggested build also uses Paragon of Calamity, where you suggest Pendulum of Destruction. You can see how this will again be very frustrating for new players or even experienced players since there's a whole lot of regret orbs that are going to be needed to respec back.

At league start, that currency is better used or something like items and maps.

Hi, thanks for the feedback!

1. We actually take Alira just for exactly that, the mana regen and resistances. Later when heading into red maps is the ideal time to switch for passive points. Alira's resistances makes the leveling process a lot smoother as we don't have to be as strict on the gear we can use as we pick it up. But I do understand 20 regret orbs can be hard to get hold of, however when you reach around T10+, you should have enough.

2. I am aware that they use different ascendancies, but my preference lies in the bonus from Pendulum of Destruction. I think Pendulum of Destruction is just a lot more suitable to most before they think of doing Uber Lab.

Hope that clears it up a little, would love to hear back from you.
Thanks but I couldn't find/buy or see any quests reward Blade Vortex and Onslaught - I am witch and how could I find them?

"
mrclips wrote:
Thanks but I couldn't find/buy or see any quests reward Blade Vortex and Onslaught - I am witch and how could I find them?

For Onslaught, as directed in the guide, you will need to make a 'mule' Scion, to get to Lioneye's Watch, as you get Onslaught support in the first zone.

For Blade Vortex, it will be available for you to buy after killing Fairgraves!
Thank you for the excellent guide. It is very helpful.

How much crit chance do you need for Elemental Overload to be useful?
can someone explain to me the minion nodes?
"
n0333 wrote:
can someone explain to me the minion nodes?

The spiritual aid node that you take makes all changes to minion damage also apply to you. So every minion damage node is just a straight damage buff to you as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info