[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

"
mylesmack wrote:
Hey man I really appreciate you sharing this build with us. This is my second end game character ever and honestly with this build I'd say my first successful one. I've tried to play Ranger several different ways Elemental Hit/Scourge Arrow/Lightning Arrow all too squishy. This is an extremely engaging play style having to cycle the flasks (easy)

I invested quite a bit of money into this which I was completely okay with going into a winter orb build. I have all required items + headhunters/solstice vigil which I keep on 90% of the time because I'm always running maps. The clear speed is absolutely insane.

When I started this build a week ago I was about 40/159 in my Atlas and now I'm 110/159 and I just knocked out all the T16 maps deathless with ease. I've gotten Shaper down to like 10% twice now and run out of portals. I keep dying to that damn slam lol

Also cleared normal Atziri which isn't much of an accomplishment lol I think I'll give my Uber lab a go now i'll melt Izaro.

MANY THANKS MAN! I'll be using this build in the next league when I push hardcore :)

Here's the gear I'm considering pretty much my completed set. I've been looking for ways to fine tune it (I may swap out the wand and get the same style one you have like my second wand is but I found the one I'm wearing that isn't Meta and the rolls were awesome)

"
mylesmack wrote:
"
mylesmack wrote:
Hey man I really appreciate you sharing this build with us. This is my second end game character ever and honestly with this build I'd say my first successful one. I've tried to play Ranger several different ways Elemental Hit/Scourge Arrow/Lightning Arrow all too squishy. This is an extremely engaging play style having to cycle the flasks (easy)

I invested quite a bit of money into this which I was completely okay with going into a winter orb build. I have all required items + headhunters/solstice vigil which I keep on 90% of the time because I'm always running maps. The clear speed is absolutely insane.

When I started this build a week ago I was about 40/159 in my Atlas and now I'm 110/159 and I just knocked out all the T16 maps deathless with ease. I've gotten Shaper down to like 10% twice now and run out of portals. I keep dying to that damn slam lol

Also cleared normal Atziri which isn't much of an accomplishment lol I think I'll give my Uber lab a go now i'll melt Izaro.

MANY THANKS MAN! I'll be using this build in the next league when I push hardcore :)

Here's the gear I'm considering pretty much my completed set. I've been looking for ways to fine tune it (I may swap out the wand and get the same style one you have like my second wand is but I found the one I'm wearing that isn't Meta and the rolls were awesome)

More cast speed on the wands would be better and a +2 loreweave. Or if you run out of things to finetune then craft some onslaught boots for the collection :) It is highly likely next league GGG would touch WOrb again as it is just too strong, but hopefully they don't kill it.

Thanks for the informations given. Mixed it with this built https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320561/page/1
great.

Its my second built plays very nice...
Last edited by purepwned on Apr 28, 2019, 11:36:57 AM
--
Last edited by purepwned on Apr 28, 2019, 11:35:03 AM
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
mylesmack wrote:
"
mylesmack wrote:

More cast speed on the wands would be better and a +2 loreweave. Or if you run out of things to finetune then craft some onslaught boots for the collection :) It is highly likely next league GGG would touch WOrb again as it is just too strong, but hopefully they don't kill it.

Hey I happened upon this just now and I'm curious on your thoughts :)
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
cth_lh0 wrote:
Short question, how well would this build do with a cloack of defiance? Also how would this work with Hierophant?

Cloak of Defiance should be ok here, but I value more on life and max resist. Not tried hierophant on WORB but I had ran with hierophant Indigon on old poet's pen and it was slower and less tanky than PF simply due to flasks.

Thanks my Idea was to further buff MoM, you could get up to 50% with Hierophant and Cloak of Defiance, and get more a lot more Mana, which means more Damage.
"
mylesmack wrote:

Hey I happened upon this just now and I'm curious on your thoughts :)

Wore one for a while. A better variant of this is increased HOI buff effect and reduced mana reserved. It adds slightly more DPS than a Mark of Shaper but you lose out on T1 life you can get on a rare ring. Mana and mana regen on a rare ring = both DPS and defense on this build so is still king for me.
"
cth_lh0 wrote:
"
desmondk07 wrote:
"
cth_lh0 wrote:
Short question, how well would this build do with a cloack of defiance? Also how would this work with Hierophant?

Cloak of Defiance should be ok here, but I value more on life and max resist. Not tried hierophant on WORB but I had ran with hierophant Indigon on old poet's pen and it was slower and less tanky than PF simply due to flasks.

Thanks my Idea was to further buff MoM, you could get up to 50% with Hierophant and Cloak of Defiance, and get more a lot more Mana, which means more Damage.

Sure. Don't forget though that Indigon caps now at 2000% spell damage so check your calculator. Bear in mind that Hierophant don't get permanent up time on dying sun/ wise oak so you won't be able to sustain RF which means 40% less damage. Without Dying Sun, you might also have to run GMP/ Added cold instead of LMP/ Conc effect during mapping, which means less damage again.
Hi, So I am trying out this build and saw that u had over 2000 mana regen how do u achieve this? I am sitting at 400 with watchers eye and all required items, as wel as some items and only seem to be 56% mana regen away from the total of ur build.
I`m running with aditional curse , using despair on hit as well. (I added one more on tree , it was close to get for testing)

I also using now this boots :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info