[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

How about using bladefall in this? Should be simliar conversion mechanics?
Awesome work.

Standard weapon option:
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
▸100% avoid stunning
Where is this come from?

And how can you convert fire damage to chaos damage? Only 20% in 2 weapons?
So would this work as a EK build as well?
"
KooperT wrote:
I leveled this build from 1-70ish, league start, to around T1-2 maps, using Wave of Conviction.

It is extremely strong for leveling and until around acts 7-8 then it started to really feel very weak. Also, the single target is really bad - even with a lot of damage nodes.

I switched to Divine Ire after doing a bunch of T1-2 maps, and It feels MUCH stronger both clear/single target. Also has advantage of having more "range" - if you need to shoot something at edge of screen or kite, it's more useful. Doing T6-7 maps now but everything feels easy despite my garbage gear, pretty sure I can handle red maps now.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler
As you see, it is all pretty garbage. Mostly stuff I have found myself like Lightpoacher lol.

Still, not going to lie, even Divine Ire feels a bit weak compared to BV. I played a bunch of pre-nerf BV and it's so strong... even after this nerf, I imagine it may still be stronger than all the new skills. Feels bad cause I didnt want to play BV again... but I might switch once I get to red maps for efficiency.
➡️Yes, because BV has VBV and higher base damage.

I am going to give one more shot to new skill with Storm Burst... hoping it is better than the first two. Anyone try it yet? OP - Any idea if it can compete with BV? Is Increase Duration required?
➡️Someone did uber elder with Storm burst(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7u3FfwcWU, looks like fairly good.
➡️"Exploding Orbs deal 75% of Skill Damage for each 0.4 seconds of remaining Duration"
I guess yes.

Also, I am playing Trickster but considering going LL or CI, with some extra evasion/dodge. Think this is viable or is Life better?

➡️I would not consider ES because our Weapon(1,2) is bounded, which offers 50-70% more damage per one dagger unless you could accept 7000ish ES pool

Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 15, 2019, 9:06:05 PM
"
TRumut wrote:
I like it !

😗

"
dantven wrote:
How about using bladefall in this? Should be simliar conversion mechanics?

➡️Yes, any physical spell should work.

"
Castablanca wrote:
Awesome work.

Standard weapon option:

😍

"
La_D wrote:
▸100% avoid stunning
Where is this come from?

And how can you convert fire damage to chaos damage? Only 20% in 2 weapons?

➡️Glove:34
Jewel:7
Flask:63 (50*1.26 effect)

Please check this chart,

after several conversion, we ended up gaining massive chaos damage, this large ratio chaos damage may mislead you to have an idea we're converting fire into chaos, in fact, it's not. You could notice the remaining fire damage is still the same
1.54 * 0.79 + 0.15 = 1.22 + 0.15

"
celiamileshud wrote:
make pls this build with BF

I've tried and don't think it's a good way to do, you need "%physical damage+adds phy+attack speed+crit" in your weapon item, no room for crafting "focus or element damage adds extra chaos"
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 15, 2019, 9:35:28 PM
it look so hard to get this 2 mods on dagger... I assume you make with alts but how much you need spend?
Last edited by sherokuN on Mar 16, 2019, 11:03:53 PM
Any guide to crafting all the stuff you did would be great OP
"

Please check this chart,

after several conversion, we ended up gaining massive chaos damage, this large ratio chaos damage may mislead you to have an idea we're converting fire into chaos, in fact, it's not. You could notice the remaining fire damage is still the same

Thank you for reply. I don't really understand your chart. According to what I saw, you first convert 70-75% physical damage to lightning damage (50% from Physical to lightning support and 20-25% from glove). Then 80% of lightning damage is converted to cold damage (2 CoBs). And fire damage from HoA and Cold to Fire gem. The only source that chaos damage come from, as I see, is in 2 weapons (and also from Harness of the void).
So end up, the chaos damage here only equal to other elemental damage.
"
La_D wrote:
"

Please check this chart,

Thank you for reply. I don't really understand your chart. According to what I saw, you first convert 70-75% physical damage to lightning damage (50% from Physical to lightning support and 20-25% from glove). Then 80% of lightning damage is converted to cold damage (2 CoBs). And fire damage from HoA and Cold to Fire gem. The only source that chaos damage come from, as I see, is in 2 weapons (and also from Harness of the void).
So end up, the chaos damage here only equal to other elemental damage.

Because the chart is still out-dated, I am updating now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info