[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nerfed
"
nerfed

Ya, as expected and not surprising to see that.
Actually, the change of modifier has no significant impact to overall damage. Just substitute "Phys add lightning" for "Non-chaos add chaos". Like this:

The main concern is how GGG nerf the combination of BV+VBV. I think 15~20% is a reasonable nerf?

"
NoBillag wrote:
Since Betrayal was close to an end and since 3.6 will move the non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage to elder/shaper mod, I did inquire if someone in Betrayal was willing to craft the daggers for me still in Betrayal and then after league merge I can buy them. I thought since Betrayal was about to end anyway and league players don't care much for standard anyway, someone might be willing to do that.

So, I found a nice soul and I got now these babies:

😁
"
Edeka wrote:
Excellent build btw, I would recommend it to anyone who has the spare currency!

😁
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 5, 2019, 6:56:24 AM
We'll see how bad the nerf is :)

Also, how you'll update/adjust the guide.
Wouldn't Ethereal Knives also be a suitable replacement, since it has been hugely buffed?
Last edited by Groll_IV on Mar 6, 2019, 10:34:36 AM
"
Groll_IV wrote:
Wouldn't Ethereal Knives also be a suitable replacement, since it has been hugely buffed?

Except EK is absolute dogshit for bosses.
"
Groll_IV wrote:

In 3.6, EK is merely viable for clearing but not strong enough to be considered as a boss-kill skill.
The combination of BV+VBV is still very strong after nerf in both aspects: Mechanics and Base Damage.

"
Groll_IV wrote:

👍
fk i wanna try this build to carry my friends on endgame bosses but with the nerfs im not sure if its better a totem/traps build
"
sherokuN wrote:
fk i wanna try this build to carry my friends on endgame bosses but with the nerfs im not sure if its better a totem/traps build

I'm not sure with Totem, but almost all skill( winter orb/GC/arc etc) that used to kill bosses in v3.5 has been nerfed from 18%-25% respectively. Recent nerfs to any efficiency Boss-killer isn't impacting that much. You could predict the result by this formula:

(boss killing time in v3.5) / ( 1 - nerf% ),

in my build case,

I kill minotaur within 2 seconds, that means

2/(1-25%)=2.6666 seconds.

As you can see, the build remained strong.

So, to decide which build to play is quite up to you, I believe all of those builds that finishing bosses in a few seconds in patch 3.5 could able to perform as well in v3.6
FYR quoted from section v3.6
Spoiler
"
狗Hi wrote:

➡️06/03/2019 temporary PoB: pastebin.com/7Arg79wX
This build got nerfed in v3.6
VRF got nerfed from 39% to 28%
BV base damage got nerfed 19%
Veiled Modifier got nerfed slightly. Even though, this change has no significant impact on overall damage. Just substitute "Phys add lightning" for "Non-chaos add chaos", but this move would increase the crafting cost.

Damage nerf in total: 25% LESS (100%/1.39*1.28*0.818=0.753)

That means we need some more time(33%) to kill any target, for example, if you kill minotaur in 3 seconds in 3.5, you need 3*1.33 now, that is 4s.

In the other side, Loreweave 78% now, which is still good.
The buff to Swift Killer is also nice that fit to our playstyle, allows us to maintain charges (by wither) in need.

The build setup is almost unchanged except I've picked Nimbleness which has greater efficiency than a jewel socket.

Generally speaking, this build still works effectively as in v3.5 because the COMBO of BV+VBV along with Conversion is still very powerful, in both aspects: Mechanics and Base Damage.

Gem: Divine Ire, Storm Burst, and Bladefall will be a good fit for this build.
To be determined:
Gem: Arcane surge
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 7, 2019, 10:17:51 PM
"
狗Hi wrote:

in my build case,

I kill minotaur within 2 seconds, that means

2/(1-25%)=2.6666 seconds.

But isn't that true because of the master crafted multi-conversion gear? So if you can't do so much multi-conversion anymore in 3.6 I think it will probably go up to 5-10 seconds :)
I'm going to try this kind of conversion on my Wave of Conviction build.
So basically going for the same tree as your trickster (with small modifications) and then hoping that the amount of conversion is enough for dmg.
I am still not sure about what items to use endgame, but then again - it all comes down to if the new WoC gem is playable.
If anybody got any tips for the switch to Wave of Conviction, feel free to help me out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info