[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I would put 4 points towards Explosive Impact, 4 towards Enigmatic Reach and 2 points towards Fire Walker.

This leaves 1 point for either more firedamage near Explose Impact or the firenode aboce Fire Walker.

Might have to test around more tho
Great build.

I can't get Vaal Grace to work though, I assume CWDT no longer works with it.
"
starpaws wrote:
Great build.

cwdt don't trigger VAAL grace, you do that yourself, it triggers GRACE
League starter and you say that we MUST use Kaom's and Watcher? This is not a league starter
"
starpaws wrote:
Great build.

huh? It never did. Why would it.
"
nico5051 wrote:
League starter and you say that we MUST use Kaom's and Watcher? This is not a league starter

I did all yellow maps on a 4 link with ca. 10 15 c Setup.
This a great starter!
"
nico5051 wrote:

You are looking at full build guide xD

Ofc its not necessary for the league starter. Look at PoB League starter version.

Hi everyone,
sorry I was away and couldn't respond to your msgs. I see that that majority is doing great! :)
Ill try to find time and be more active on forum.
Feel free to give your feedback and help each other. Also give some feedback on what you would want to see in further build development. :)
to go to the heart of the warrior looks pretty good, it gives you 475 exta life with 5 points + 30 strengh

Purity of the Flesh would giave 480 but we need 2 extra points.
Exposive Imact, i mean we dont realy need more damage
and we loose some dex
Someone answer please, asking 2nd time!
Question regarding Martyr of innocence, do i want max on fire damage added to spells only or does the regular fire damage mod have an impact too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info