[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I'd really appreciate some suggestions on my character Maackspower.

I'm down to about 4ex in currency and the build is really fun to play. I'm still feeling a bit squishy at times though

Tried Hydra earlier and while all the trash melted easy enough it took 4 portals to down hydra :(
"
"
"
Gohr_ wrote:
Someone answer please, asking 2nd time!
Question regarding Martyr of innocence, do i want max on fire damage added to spells only or does the regular fire damage mod have an impact too?

Both have the impact but dont bother yourself with that, just get the cheapest one! :)

You're not wacking things with it are you? You want the spell damage roll, not the local roll.

Yeah I meant increased fire damage and added fire damage to spells not regular added fire damage. Thats for melee, my bad. :)
Increased fire damage is fixed at 100% anyway so just added fire to spells matter.

"
Pixalclap87 wrote:
I changed one of the Pantheons to dodge projectiles early mapping because I ran into a issue with Vaal constructs shredding me. Once I had the life nothing a flask could not help. This is one of my favorite Witch guides by far. Em melting everything in my path and it has good group play viability. Also at level 90-100 woould you suggest taking the extra Breath of Flames for added dps?

Tnx for a nice feedback. Full Lunaris pantheon is I think the best option this league.
If you are going for a lvl 100 my recommendation would prob be more life and chaos res (Purity of Flesh notable)

"
TakoDayi wrote:

thanks for reply. i already have atziri flask, just wanted to use wise oak too instead of evasion flask since i dont use it often and it seems that i really dont need it.

also thanks for the amazing build.

Ty for feedback, keep rockin' :)

"
d3viant6 wrote:
FINALLY cleared Uber lab yesterday (best to wait for easy ones, I learned hard way).

If you guys wanna check my wep swap setup it's freaking beautiful for synthesis; you have plenty enough DPS but it's TONS faster, great for Incursions too, I never fail due to SPEED :-) I really think this is THE most efficient wep swap setup for timed / speed clear requirements.

STILL just an incredible build; conc effect swap for bosses just destroys :-)

GREAT job, this will be (again) my starter for next season

Tyvm for all your posts and experimenting with bodyswap options. If you want PM me with some mini guide for cwc bodyswap and ill add it to the thread and credit you ofc. :)

"
UranicCube wrote:
Just came here to say that i have done shaper for the first time ever with this build, thank you for that! very fun to play and very nice guide

I'm so glad to read this! Killing Shaper for the first time is a big milestone in PoE. So glad my build helped you to succeed on that mission. :D
"
dark_nebula wrote:
I'd really appreciate some suggestions on my character Maackspower.

I'm down to about 4ex in currency and the build is really fun to play. I'm still feeling a bit squishy at times though

Tried Hydra earlier and while all the trash melted easy enough it took 4 portals to down hydra :(

I took a look at your char, it's pretty solid. You can craft increased damage mod on your belt btw.
About Hydra, it's prob the easiest guardian because you just need to stand behind her. But with some nasty mods Hydra can be rippy. Don't know what was the prob, i had no issues with her before. Like I said, bad mods or your play... :/
Don't get discouraged :)
"
"
Pixalclap87 wrote:
I changed one of the Pantheons to dodge projectiles early mapping because I ran into a issue with Vaal constructs shredding me. Once I had the life nothing a flask could not help. This is one of my favorite Witch guides by far. Em melting everything in my path and it has good group play viability. Also at level 90-100 woould you suggest taking the extra Breath of Flames for added dps?

Tnx for a nice feedback. Full Lunaris pantheon is I think the best option this league.
If you are going for a lvl 100 my recommendation would prob be more life and chaos res (Purity of Flesh notable)

I posted my pob link few pages ago, its my idea of lvl 100 tree can you look at it TorsteinTheFallen? I would like to hear what you think about it, what i should change etc.

Link for you :)
https://pastebin.com/bjUvShTp

Also i have question about boots. It is really easy to get boots with 75+ life, 30+movement speed and some spell dodge. We could get chaos res, other res or even aspect of spider on them, with elder version we could swap increased duration gem and get something else here. Only con i can see is amount of evasion. I'm to nooby to decide if its worth to have 700 evasion from atziri's step or get "better" (all but not evasion) rare boots.
Last edited by Mikitiril on Apr 11, 2019, 8:53:24 AM
"
Mikitiril wrote:

I posted my pob link few pages ago, its my idea of lvl 100 tree can you look at it TorsteinTheFallen? I would like to hear what you think about it, what i should change etc.

Also i have question about boots. It is really easy to get boots with 75+ life, 30+movement speed and some spell dodge. We could get chaos res, other res or even aspect of spider on them, with elder version we could swap increased duration gem and get something else here. Only con i can see is amount of evasion. I'm to nooby to decide if its worth to have 700 evasion from atziri's step or get "better" (all but not evasion) rare boots.

You gave me my pastebin. :)

My idea about the boots was that they should be interchangeable with Kaom's Roots boots, so you can have much easier fight vs Uber Elder. You can't be slowed below base movement with Kaom's. So boots with no resistances, best and easiest option were Atziri's steps.

You can use pretty much any boots that you see fit for yourself and your playstyle. That was just my outlook on boot choice. :)

"
"
Mikitiril wrote:

You gave me my pastebin. :)

My idea about the boots was that they should be interchangeable with Kaom's Roots boots, so you can have much easier fight vs Uber Elder. You can't be slowed below base movement with Kaom's. So boots with no resistances, best and easiest option were Atziri's steps.

You can use pretty much any boots that you see fit for yourself and your playstyle. That was just my outlook on boot choice. :)

Its based on your pob, but it have tree for lvl 100. So it only looks like your pob ;P. (2 trees one named Lvl. 93, this one is yours, and 2nd one called Lvl. 100 is with my choices for last 7 points.
if you dont care about the curancy at all, is there any possibilty to make the build more tankier? Maybe CI? Or Surrender with Elder weapon + block?

There is not many room to get more HP. ( i have changed the tree a bit to get Heart of the warrior)

i was today doing way to hard t15 map (Caldera ) with all the crazy mods + 2x boss + Divine (not very smart ;) i know) and you could not stay still to channel the skill, because with two hits you was dead with 8k hp

8 or 9k hp just nood feel safe enough on this high high high T Maps with crazy mods.

the only thing i am missing is the 6 link, but the damge feels so good on the 5 link, just dont know if it is worth to spend money on this :)

anyway thanks for this build - its very nice and realy good. i could do on the budget 15c setup very very many maps :)

Spoiler

Last edited by iDT on Apr 11, 2019, 6:44:20 PM
Does the link order matter on the staff?
i see some people going empower support . Should I go empower or all blue?
edited
Last edited by TheReaper1716 on Apr 12, 2019, 11:25:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info