[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

very interested in this build. play style looks awesome too, just wanted to ask how well it scales end game? thanks
"
fcozada wrote:
very interested in this build. play style looks awesome too, just wanted to ask how well it scales end game? thanks

Was top tier before multimod nerfs and boss buffs. Now its somewhere in the middle. Might have trouble with rly hard stuff like 20th wave of Sim.
"
"
fcozada wrote:

Was top tier before multimod nerfs and boss buffs. Now its somewhere in the middle. Might have trouble with rly hard stuff like 20th wave of Sim.

20th wave is very possible but its probably not the easiest build to just roll through. I've done 2 sims so far one to halfway through wave 19 and one to a few mobs left on wave 20.
"
fivaldrood wrote:
"
"
fcozada wrote:

20th wave is very possible but its probably not the easiest build to just roll through. I've done 2 sims so far one to halfway through wave 19 and one to a few mobs left on wave 20.

Congrats!! :D

I have no idea how far it's pushing atm since i'm playing other build.
"

Congrats!! :D

I have no idea how far it's pushing atm since i'm playing other build.

Any tips for essence crafting the rings? I can't seem to get another good one :( Also any tips for fossil crafting the helm?
I've gotten to the point where Incinerate costs 0 mana to cast, but I can't decide what to replace inspiration support with. Faster Casting maybe?

Edit: whoops, forgot faster casting was already in there
Last edited by llwvyn on Apr 9, 2020, 1:45:07 AM
Confirm that Sims is possible, I did 2/2 of them, not deathleass tho: in 1st one I died like an idiot at wawe 14 (^^;), in 2nd one got more delirium bosses spawned in the last wawes.
"
fivaldrood wrote:

Any tips for essence crafting the rings? I can't seem to get another good one :( Also any tips for fossil crafting the helm?

it's pure blind luck

I've gone through piles of fossils and resonators with no luck. last league it took 4. the league before that, 58 sets.

it's so infuriating
Hi thanks for your build
I have a question
You have the clarity ability to regenerate mana in old videos, but you don't have it in the latest build.
Where do I get regen mana?
From item or from clarity?
Hello, this is pretty fun build but I have some questions to how to improve my damage, clearing is speed is pretty amazing but bosses and tougher enemies take ages to bring down.

I wonder if my setup is lacking some key components. I know that I need sulphur flask but I have not seen one drop for a while and no one bothers to sell it.

Thanks for advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info