[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi Torstein!

You will have me here too xD.

After your great job with the Death Angel build. I decided to try another one of yours.

Level 88 atm.

I will love to read about your Cluster jewel choice when you can. I saw good options, but I still to know more about the build to be sure which ones are the best

TY!!

xD
Just dont get disappointed after Death Angel, it's not op as that.
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
HumpZ wrote:
I managed to get Enlighten level 4 but I still cant use all the skills?

Can someone help to see what i've done wrong?

Hi, Are you using Grace aura?

If you are, dont do it. Only use Vaal Grace when you need it

thanks for this :)

Will this not make the build more prone to dying?
"
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi Torstein!

You will have me here too xD.

After your great job with the Death Angel build. I decided to try another one of yours.

Level 88 atm.

I will love to read about your Cluster jewel choice when you can. I saw good options, but I still to know more about the build to be sure which ones are the best

TY!!

xD
Just dont get disappointed after Death Angel, it's not op as that.

Hahaha I guess note xD

But, I'm really enjoying this playstyle too. I wanted something totally different to vary a little
"
HumpZ wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
HumpZ wrote:
I managed to get Enlighten level 4 but I still cant use all the skills?

Can someone help to see what i've done wrong?

Hi, Are you using Grace aura?

If you are, dont do it. Only use Vaal Grace when you need it

thanks for this :)

Will this not make the build more prone to dying?

Yes, it will. But, that skill is there as an increase of our defense for a specific moment, "a panic button"
anyone got tips for using cluster jewels? and what nodes to sacrifice?
Any tips for finding the -3 mana cost to channeled skills? I'm still relatively new to the game and can't seem to get Elreon to drop a ring when doing Jun missions.
"
fivaldrood wrote:
Any tips for finding the -3 mana cost to channeled skills? I'm still relatively new to the game and can't seem to get Elreon to drop a ring when doing Jun missions.

you can either try and buy unidentified things, or just keep running maps with Jun missions.. any color maps.. I've gotten them from all 3 colors of maps. can blow through a white map doing all 3 encounters in only a couple minutes if you just want to farm for unidentified things
"
"
fivaldrood wrote:

you can either try and buy unidentified things, or just keep running maps with Jun missions.. any color maps.. I've gotten them from all 3 colors of maps. can blow through a white map doing all 3 encounters in only a couple minutes if you just want to farm for unidentified things

Not sure how risky buying things since since you can't tell they come from Elreon. I've exhausted all Jun missions with 0 luck :(
Thanks for the build Sir! Do you think its worth taking "Shaper of Desolation" instead of "Liege of the Primordial" and remove Skitterbots (maybe take Flammability in CDWT setup, Wave of Conviction+CoH+Flammability(drop Golem) or another aura in free socket)?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by cabezademaple on Apr 8, 2020, 1:29:58 AM
"
fivaldrood wrote:

If you want i can do enchanting for your rings. just contact me ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info