TURN BACK TIME :_;

TURN IT BACK TURN IT BACK!

*t-rex roar
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2019, 3:25:11 AM
Sorry, but science says that is impossible. And I don't want to fight science again, last time it won. It wasn't even close.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
SCIENCE SAYS A LOT OF THINGS

TURN BACK TIME now!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
/Hurls a Blood Ape at Apathy ;)

Just wait until you get to my age, young lady.

(I will be 60 in April.)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Not sure what prompted this?

It was a bit disappointing when I graduated college and my first summer came and I still had to work. I consoled myself by thinking how nice it was to come home from work and be able to better put the day out of my mind and not have some homework or studying that should be done hanging over me constantly.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 25, 2019, 6:58:17 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Being a responsible adult sucks. Not something I expect many of the regulars here know that much about. Except Aim_Deep. Clearly a responsible adult.

Oh you childish digger.

I've come to believe that it's a matter of doing the responsible adult things but not letting them take over. Willy Wonka ran a successful chocolate factory, after all.

So he was lonely, inclined to fits of melancholy, couldn't wait to escape the daily grind so hatched a plan to entrap a successor, and tortured children, even the worthy ...

But he was PLAYFUL, and IRREVERENT, right?

Not even thinking about Depp's Wonka.

"
“Grown-ups love figures... When you tell them you've made a new friend they never ask you any questions about essential matters. They never say to you "What does his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies? " Instead they demand "How old is he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make? " Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

As Daddy Lobster always says, taking on responsibility makes life meaningful. I also dreaded being an adult when I was apathy's age, but with time I got accustomed to it and now I would never go back.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
2 teenagers and pushing 50.
Just you wait, Walrus Queen.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
There are fundamentally two ways of interpreting the phrase "all Men are created equal" from the Declaration.

1. That we are all born pure and perfect and innocent, that life is a process of corruption and adults are thus morally inferior, and the goal is to return to the equality of childhood naïveté and irresponsibility.

2. That we are all born equally ignorant, that life is a process of growth and adults are thus superior to children, and that the equality to strive for regards opportunity, not outcome.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 25, 2019, 11:04:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info