[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

I'm seeing a number of builds running a CWDT spirit offering setup. Assuming I want an offering, is there ever a situation where flesh offering's increased attackspeed/movementspeed is better? Would spirit offering be better for bossing while flesh offering would be better for mapping?
"
GokzhuL wrote:
I'm seeing a number of builds running a CWDT spirit offering setup. Assuming I want an offering, is there ever a situation where flesh offering's increased attackspeed/movementspeed is better? Would spirit offering be better for bossing while flesh offering would be better for mapping?

you can definitly do that yes, though for bosses means you need desecrate too for most of them and stop attacking to cast or double cwdt setup.

you can try if you want, its definitly not bad, i just don't like it personally.
Ok guys since new league comin its good idea to start with this biuld ? Anf if yes any tips ?for lvling ?
"
GokzhuL wrote:

How would u benefit from spirit offering yourself as occultist? Its working as necromancer because of skills where offerings also affects you.

"
Shecutor wrote:
Ok guys since new league comin its good idea to start with this biuld ? Anf if yes any tips ?for lvling ?

Read pages 6-7. But its up to you when to switch to it.

Also check the leveling section in starting guide of this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1
But personally i dont like it - its slow. Looking into SB or/and new reworked Holy totem
Last edited by omgree on Mar 6, 2019, 8:29:11 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:

I will post youtube video in about 1hour showing the leveling with this build playing herald of agony all the way trough. You can definitly start with it.
"
omgree wrote:

How would u benefit from spirit offering yourself as occultist? Its working as necromancer because of skills where offerings also affects you.

Spirit offering gives added chaos damage to your agony pet, its especially usefull for end game bosses such as shaper, uber elder. For just mapping flesh sacrifice is better.
"
Infada wrote:
"
omgree wrote:

Spirit offering gives added chaos damage to your agony pet, its especially usefull for end game bosses such as shaper, uber elder. For just mapping flesh sacrifice is better.

Cant check in PoB atm. So overall added chaos from spirit > attack speed from flesh in terms of dps?
"
omgree wrote:
"
Infada wrote:
"
omgree wrote:

Cant check in PoB atm. So overall added chaos from spirit > attack speed from flesh in terms of dps?

I don't have the numbers but 99% sure yes
How about using bone helmet with this build? Will we loose too much ES or might be worth?
"
omgree wrote:
"
Infada wrote:
"
omgree wrote:

Its more dps for end game bosses because they live longer for the chaos to do optimal damage. Everything else in the game dies to fast so the chaos damage of spirit offering cant stack fully, hence the flesh sacrifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info