[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Johnsen2014 wrote:
Thank you very much for the video! Can't wait to try this build out.

thanks :D as the league starts i will try to make another one for ''budget'' version for early maping
Nice guide planning to try it for a league starter! Would be amazing if you could do a leveling section in the pob!!! Would be more than appreciated!
Thank you for the Youtube video! I will 100% start with this badboy in SSF 3.6!

Sadly, I cant get HoA and a few other skills as a Witch early in SSF. So I will need to play something until Act 6. Probably something like zombie/Skeletons should carry me to Act 6 without going to far away from the HoA Skilltree.

I hope I get enough time to make a Lootfilter for myself to lvl up as an Occultist and find a few good ES Items early. The Quiver will be a great drop, and hoppfully soon in my inventory! :D
I will farm up to Gardens (T12 or T13 not sure), and farm the Div card for 6L Shortbow. After that 'just' chance it to a 6L Quilrain.

Thank you for the guide! :) Keep it up!
"
TheSunliight wrote:
Thank you for the Youtube video! I will 100% start with this badboy in SSF 3.6!

Sadly, I cant get HoA and a few other skills as a Witch early in SSF. So I will need to play something until Act 6. Probably something like zombie/Skeletons should carry me to Act 6 without going to far away from the HoA Skilltree.

I hope I get enough time to make a Lootfilter for myself to lvl up as an Occultist and find a few good ES Items early. The Quiver will be a great drop, and hoppfully soon in my inventory! :D
I will farm up to Gardens (T12 or T13 not sure), and farm the Div card for 6L Shortbow. After that 'just' chance it to a 6L Quilrain.

Thank you for the guide! :) Keep it up!

You can switch in Act 3 (library quest)

Thanks for video! Was very helpfull. Hope its not gonna be a problem to ask smn to buy gem in act2 :P
Last edited by omgree on Mar 6, 2019, 3:26:15 PM
Thanks for the video !!

Now i know what i have to do for leveling :D

What do you think about the new tree ?

" Arcane will" looks very good

Are you gonna update the skill tree ?

Thanks again
I am quite confused about Elemental equilibrium, how does it interact with the skill of this build? I looked at the HOA gem over and over again, but the crawler only does physical damage, how would it interact with elemental equilibrium and how would all those chaos damage nodes help with damage boost?
Last edited by jlu336032 on Mar 7, 2019, 1:11:16 AM
thx for the guide. can the scorpion destroy forts?
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 7, 2019, 12:12:07 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
thx for the guide. can the scorpion destroy forts?

EVERYTHING
"
JaxRC wrote:
Thanks for the video !!

Now i know what i have to do for leveling :D

What do you think about the new tree ?

" Arcane will" looks very good

Are you gonna update the skill tree ?

Thanks again

I took a look at the new tree not much changes, will proably need one more points on shadow side pretty annoying, arcane will, will almost certainly be part of my new tree.

I will make another video today to talk about 3.6 changes (tree, item such as the new ring, curse buff, and items)
"
jlu336032 wrote:
I am quite confused about Elemental equilibrium, how does it interact with the skill of this build? I looked at the HOA gem over and over again, but the crawler only does physical damage, how would it interact with elemental equilibrium and how would all those chaos damage nodes help with damage boost?

So in the build you play hatred generosity which gives extra cold damage to your crawler, if you check path of building its like 2.5+ million cold damge so EQ is huge.

For the HoA gem if you look on the tags it says that it has Chaos tag, the crawler has some physical damage converted to chaos, you can see it on PoB too.

Chaos damage nods wouldnt be worth taking because most of the damage is physical or cold, chaos is less than 20% of the total damage in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info