[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Breken wrote:
I was confused about the golden rule as well... but it works like this. You poison something, then you get poisoned. That counts as two poisons and give you two stacks of Virulence, making it increase twice as fast. The poison on you doesn't matter once you take CI.

Ahhh thank you very much!
yeet.
"
eXceLLenT88 wrote:
If you dind't notice temportal chains and enfeeble got nerfed by 20% on bosses. It went from 1/5 of effect to 1/6. But other curses are buffed 66% on those fights.

i just realized yes :c
So you're build is very very very inspired bye The celestial Bob (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570) which is the min max version of the build [3.5] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1).
Yours explanations are less good than these 2 builds. Maybe you can tell me what is your plus value.
"
"
eXceLLenT88 wrote:
If you dind't notice temportal chains and enfeeble got nerfed by 20% on bosses. It went from 1/5 of effect to 1/6. But other curses are buffed 66% on those fights.

The enfeeble changes coupled with the overall curse effectiveness changes on bosses is very minor.
lvl20 enfeeble (30% less dmg in current patch) as an example.
3.5: 30%*0.2=6% less dmg from elder/shaper (80% less effect of curses on bosses)
3.6: 15%*0.34=5.1% less dmg (15% vs bosses, 66% less effect of curses on bosses)

We lost 0.9%less dmg but gained effectiveness on the crit and acc modifiers. Tempchains got nerfed but it was sort of justified, especially since you usually coupled it with Aspect of the Spider which was just silly good.
Last edited by Lysithea on Mar 7, 2019, 2:48:01 PM
"
Lysithea wrote:
"
"
eXceLLenT88 wrote:

The enfeeble changes coupled with the overall curse effectiveness changes on bosses is very minor.
lvl20 enfeeble (30% less dmg in current patch) as an example.
3.5: 30%*0.2=6% less dmg from elder/shaper (80% less effect of curses on bosses)
3.6: 15%*0.34=5.1% less dmg (15% vs bosses, 66% less effect of curses on bosses)

We lost 0.9%less dmg but gained effectiveness on the crit and acc modifiers. Tempchains got nerfed but it was sort of justified, especially since you usually coupled it with Aspect of the Spider which was just silly good.

Oh ok i see now so overall it's still a buff thanks for clarifying
I was leveling trying the build before tomorrow and i got this

But i need "adds fire/light to bow attacks" to get EE after i get hatred, right ?
"
JaxRC wrote:
I was leveling trying the build before tomorrow and i got this

But i need "adds fire/light to bow attacks" to get EE after i get hatred, right ?

no phys as extra fire/light works too :)
Last edited by GG_TWiF on Mar 7, 2019, 3:51:59 PM
damn xD i spent my luck in standard xD
Last edited by JaxRC on Mar 7, 2019, 3:56:13 PM
So the bob is doing mainly phys dmg?
Without the generocity/hatred combo, is it even worth to take EE?
I'm even more confused, why does global "% phy as extra" not work on HoA pets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info