[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Hello @KPPG

I'm looking at this is a fresh league character, it seems strange switching into this build at lvl 18 as you can't get a hold of many of your gems. Wont it be better waiting for the switch until libary A3? I'm also considering going Storm brand until libs is completed. What skill will you be using and when will you do your switch as you are starting with this char fresh as well?
Hey, nice build and i think i will start this build in 3.6 but why Golden Rule, i really don't understand how this gem will help me stack my virtualence faster
yeet.
I was confused about the golden rule as well... but it works like this. You poison something, then you get poisoned. That counts as two poisons and give you two stacks of Virulence, making it increase twice as fast. The poison on you doesn't matter once you take CI.
Last edited by Breken on Mar 7, 2019, 12:18:13 PM
"
ZartoK89 wrote:
Hello @KPPG

I'm looking at this is a fresh league character, it seems strange switching into this build at lvl 18 as you can't get a hold of many of your gems. Wont it be better waiting for the switch until libary A3? I'm also considering going Storm brand until libs is completed. What skill will you be using and when will you do your switch as you are starting with this char fresh as well?

just ask any ranger to buy the gem for you or play until libs with whatever you like i guess
"
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
Why do i need to use Dream fragments? Vile bastion doesn't help with freezes?

vile bastion is stun immunity not freeze.
you can also play with just a flask for freeze/chill immunity.
I just like it to have it up all the time

Thanks for the answer. I just thought the node works like kaom's roots' passive.
So "The Golden Rule" reflect poison, but this poison stay on this enemy right? Or only we have this poison? I thinking about Vile Toxins, it's work only when enemy have stack of poison so it's must stay or it's not working?
What do you think about SSF?
I will start 100% with this build, but still like to know your opinion on potential changes or Ideas you maybe have with a SSF setup.
"
TheSunliight wrote:
What do you think about SSF?
I will start 100% with this build, but still like to know your opinion on potential changes or Ideas you maybe have with a SSF setup.

pretty much the same for ssf try to get some dense fossil to craft your gear the only big loss is the quiver without soul strike you lose a lot of faster start of es
If you dind't notice temportal chains and enfeeble got nerfed by 20% on bosses. It went from 1/5 of effect to 1/6. But other curses are buffed 66% on those fights.
Ty
Road to Mirror

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info