[3.6] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow / all content / videos / 3.6 guide fully updated

"
Mr_Knele wrote:
Playing this build now got some of the gear running on 5l and 4l for barrage but il try to fix that and get +1 on rings and amulet when i can afford it but so far build is amazing.
And wanted to ask u what minor did u pick? and is it better to use a non corrupted quiver with Arrows Pierce an additional Target as an implicit

I'm glad you're enjoying this build :D

I picked "Soul of Shakari" minor pantheon for mapping. I think all minor pantheons do not seem to help us so much. so I guess you can just pick something you like =p

most quiver's corrupted mod are more helpful than original voidfletcher's implicit mod. because "arrows pierce an additional target" literally does nothing in this build. scourge arrow always pierce and voidshot always falls to the point where we aimed.
Last edited by premiumgrape on Mar 29, 2019, 3:17:05 AM
got This today :D so now i prob gona try get the helm or tombfist corrupted 2. the bow feels abit to expensiv atm. i dont know if it rly is needed:P but is cool:D mby make a list of Corruptions/enchants whould be rly cool to have
Last edited by Bobrage on Mar 30, 2019, 6:55:33 AM
Did you get someone else to craft your minimum frenzy charges or were you lucky enough to see it in betrayal/this league?

Also, is there a particular reason to go raider, could i go pathfinder instead?
Last edited by Karriane on Mar 30, 2019, 9:47:04 PM
"
Bobrage wrote:
got This today :D so now i prob gona try get the helm or tombfist corrupted 2. the bow feels abit to expensiv atm. i dont know if it rly is needed:P but is cool:D mby make a list of Corruptions/enchants whould be rly cool to have

afaik, not only the first projectiles but also secondary projectiles always pierce. if so, chain would not be useful to this build. can you check if this is true or not?

I will update some corruptions and enchant info. thanks :)
Last edited by premiumgrape on Mar 31, 2019, 8:15:25 AM
"
Karriane wrote:
Did you get someone else to craft your minimum frenzy charges or were you lucky enough to see it in betrayal/this league?

Also, is there a particular reason to go raider, could i go pathfinder instead?

I crafted it myself. I thought it was not that rare but well... maybe I was just lucky.

I don't have a very particular reason for choosing raider. little dodge chance, movement speed, free onslaught. I thought these things fit well with this build overall. pathfinder is also pretty good choice.
I have currency for either 6L chest or 5L chest + dying sun, which one should i get first?
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Apr 2, 2019, 9:42:30 AM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I have currency for either 6L chest or 5L chest + dying sun, which one should i get first?

5L + dying sun

dying sun is much more important than 6L
Last edited by premiumgrape on Apr 2, 2019, 12:38:11 PM
I like the look of your build and Scourge Arrow is soemthing I've never played so could be time to give it a whirl.

How much damage does the Void Shots actually do? I watched the videos but everything is dead before they have a chance to land :) When they land are they actually quite a decent amount of damage on bosses and other tough mobs?
Hi Thank you for a nice build
I like you. Bye
"
Thronar wrote:
I like the look of your build and Scourge Arrow is soemthing I've never played so could be time to give it a whirl.

How much damage does the Void Shots actually do? I watched the videos but everything is dead before they have a chance to land :) When they land are they actually quite a decent amount of damage on bosses and other tough mobs?

I don't know how much damage void shot actually does. currently, pob does not support void shot's damage calculation

https://youtu.be/tYyXBhbUT9c?t=34

but I definitely think that void shot does a great damage
Last edited by premiumgrape on Apr 4, 2019, 3:32:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info