[LEGION UPDATE] - "MELEE" ELE HIT JUGG - FULL CONTENT AVAILABLE + VIDEOS

"
alansx wrote:
Hey bro thanks for share your build, can you tell which aura/curse/buff are you using atm for both versions please? please

Hey, I am just using precision on blood magic (accuracy rating and crit chance makes me almost 100% up time for EO) - if I had watcher's eye with life recovery rate i'd go for vitality tho.

You could link enfeeble or flammability with cast when damage taken, that should work well. If I went with mana instead of blood magic i'd take precision / Vitality / and war banner for adrenaline boost :)

I am using Curse on hit on my Tombfists (1 socket with 11 lvl enf cost me 1 ex so its kinda cheap)

"
deluxD wrote:
What is the recommended pathing for this tree? I'm rerolling and I have 82 points.

Hey, I'd rush for RT, then I'd take right site for point blank and life leech, then just go to avatar of fire, you should have enough points already for all of theese.
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 16, 2019, 6:18:32 AM
Hey playing your build really like it came from heavy strike, but I feel like my single target is lacking hard... :(

My gear is obv not that good yet (just 6 link bow with +2gems) but no
extra and quiver hast extra arrow, dex, wet, and attack speed so not too
bad. only thing what i changed are the tombfist but I hvae good gripped so I doubt thats the reason.

is there a gem swap I could do for single target?

thanks for the build!
"
DrizZi wrote:
Hey playing your build really like it came from heavy strike, but I feel like my single target is lacking hard... :(

My gear is obv not that good yet (just 6 link bow with +2gems) but no
extra and quiver hast extra arrow, dex, wet, and attack speed so not too
bad. only thing what i changed are the tombfist but I hvae good gripped so I doubt thats the reason.

is there a gem swap I could do for single target?

thanks for the build!

Hey bro, Of course. If I forgot to mention, You should swap GMP into SLOWER PROJECTILES gem ( Or if you have 1 white socket, then you could do Endurance charge on melee stun instead).

*EDIT* Also, remember we have point blank, so we should always stay in melee range vs bossess, most content we can just tank. some encounters forces us to move around from time to time :)
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 21, 2019, 10:53:16 AM
Thanks again now I made some changes very happy maybe post them soon just my gear gets alot better and I think I even got it more tanky. Build gets more awesome the longer you play it.

One question regarding the Betrayl crafts. Does the Helm Craft
+1 projectiles of socketed gems
projectiles pierce 1 additional target help me?

do all my projectiles pierce one more target or only of the skill which are sockteted?

thanks for the help in advance :)
"
DrizZi wrote:
Thanks again now I made some changes very happy maybe post them soon just my gear gets alot better and I think I even got it more tanky. Build gets more awesome the longer you play it.

One question regarding the Betrayl crafts. Does the Helm Craft
+1 projectiles of socketed gems
projectiles pierce 1 additional target help me?

do all my projectiles pierce one more target or only of the skill which are sockteted?

thanks for the help in advance :)

Yes, I use this craft only because of 1 extra pierce :P IT is global bonus so you can go for it!
I am enjoying your build a lot! Thanks for that :)
But as other people in this thread already said the single-target damage, even for some Rare mobs, is lacking.
Are there any ideas how to improve it?
Maybe other gem setups?
Other Rares or Uniques?
Other skill tree?

I am willing to discuss any option ;)
"
Ultim8DeLux wrote:
I am enjoying your build a lot! Thanks for that :)
But as other people in this thread already said the single-target damage, even for some Rare mobs, is lacking.
Are there any ideas how to improve it?
Maybe other gem setups?
Other Rares or Uniques?
Other skill tree?

I am willing to discuss any option ;)

Well, The single target will never be as high as "Glass canon" Builds, but Once You have A decent bow / 21 LVL ele hit / you stay in melee range (Point blank) / you make sure that u have fortify up / you have elemental Overload up it should be more than enough (Remember, they have buffed blue/yellow mobs this league, that is why u might think the dmg isn't great).
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 25, 2019, 12:16:24 AM
bow with + 3 and the mods and all gems 20/20 with ele hit 21/23 makes a huge differnce I am there now and damage is very good even single target. But without it I felt the lag of damage alot too.

1more question so: is the projectile pierce additive to other pierce effects?

I have on my quiver (penetrating quiver 1 pierce) if I craft again on my helmet do I have +2 pierce?

Best and thanks

(btw fortify I will right somethin on thursday I guess when I should have had my dream setup.
"
DrizZi wrote:
bow with + 3 and the mods and all gems 20/20 with ele hit 21/23 makes a huge differnce I am there now and damage is very good even single target. But without it I felt the lag of damage alot too.

1more question so: is the projectile pierce additive to other pierce effects?

I have on my quiver (penetrating quiver 1 pierce) if I craft again on my helmet do I have +2 pierce?

Best and thanks

(btw fortify I will right somethin on thursday I guess when I should have had my dream setup.

Yes Sir, You get 2 pierce, it is indeed additive.
Can you explain how the weapon swap works with fortify? As in how I would use it? Sorry, new and learning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info