[LEGION UPDATE] - "MELEE" ELE HIT JUGG - FULL CONTENT AVAILABLE + VIDEOS

"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
Felt like doing an ele hit build for a while but I'm pretty cheap on the items right now and have no luck crafting so I've tried out this build but I've tweaked it into chieftain EO rather than RT and changed the gear around to some basic entry level alternatives until I can craft better stuff later on. I think it should end up with a bit more damage + smoother EC generation but a bit less survivability vs things like slows + big hits.

I'll see how it goes and depending on how I feel might switch it back to jugg, but this is what I'm planning on going to for now -

https://pastebin.com/TSai5vty

Yeah, I started playing this character again, And at 3.7 it is really worth going into EO (beacause with Jugg ascendancy UNDENIABLE we will have 100% accuracy rating, so I have added a tree for EO Jugg too :) RT Is great for starter and then u can switch into EO once u have uber lab and some gear :)

Chieftain got some buffs too, I just prefer having lot of reget with some leech and most of the time 90% phys reduction :) I just hated how my other characters used to get one shots from this Legion rares : P
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 12, 2019, 2:18:13 PM
hi guys ...i wanna try this build (in standard...any changes?)also i cant see the full tree(both of them)...any ideas?
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys ...i wanna try this build (in standard...any changes?)also i cant see the full tree(both of them)...any ideas?
Problem solved...ty
"
Lampra wrote:
"
Lampra wrote:
Problem solved...ty

Hey, in standard It should be easier to make this character if you have access to legacy items =)

Glad you fixed problem with pob :)
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 14, 2019, 12:35:43 AM
u make build , and in ur video another build/ nice job, findning 70 dex where u want without items on build .useless build
"
popecgorit wrote:
u make build , and in ur video another build/ nice job, findning 70 dex where u want without items on build .useless build

hmm, I did not really understand what is ur problem, if you can't read it's your problem, not mine.
how is this build against legion mobs and bosses.. does it clear fast enough to get all the legions mobs in high tier maps?
"
psycobone wrote:
how is this build against legion mobs and bosses.. does it clear fast enough to get all the legions mobs in high tier maps?

Hey, So far So good, I was able to open 5th slot in my map device, I saw a video from Mathil like 1 day ealier, and he was able to clear it once and then I did also kill 1 more boss in 2nd phase, so I'd say dmg is great, legion is being cleared nicely, with gmp / dying sun (which Is really cheap right now POG) you have 7 projectiles and mirage archer gives you 7 more, with huge AS it really wokrs well, I will soon make video about character too
Hey bro thanks for share your build, can you tell which aura/curse/buff are you using atm for both versions please? please
Last edited by alansx on Jun 15, 2019, 9:44:09 AM
What is the recommended pathing for this tree? I'm rerolling and I have 82 points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info