[3.6]A.B. Crit Molten Strike Scion (cham/ele) 6/7k HP - 7/10M dps

"
sacr3s wrote:

Hello
I'll start with your build this link ...
= D
How to post the new passive tree?
Thank you very much in adv

https://pastebin.com/ejx6kH69 this is the skill tree for 3.6
OMMMGGG
Many changes even ...
I'll make her more safe with kaom's roots ...
Is this really the passive tree?
Last edited by sacr3s on Mar 7, 2019, 5:00:39 PM
"
sacr3s wrote:
OMMMGGG
Many changes even ...
I'll make her more safe with kaom's roots ...
Is this really the passive tree?

the only change is near the old celestial judgement
Hello, how this build works without Lycosidae Shield? And this build can league starter for SSF or not LS SSF friendly?
"
rizer1995 wrote:
Hello, how this build works without Lycosidae Shield? And this build can league starter for SSF or not LS SSF friendly?

Hey mate

without lycosidae ur accuracy will go down to around 75/80% so is so bab chance to hit. the only thing is craft a claw with hits can's be evaded and a rare shield.

Im not a ssf player, i never try it . so i dont know how this build work on ssf.

The build do a good damage even without expencive gear , but i did this char whit already some currency so i dont have reliable guide for league starter.

BTW on levelling section i give some advices for a budget levelling

there is also a shaper video on a budget that can be around 5 or 6ex
Pretty fun so far, thanks for the guide. Hoping for more to comment with modifications and experience. So far lvl 65, will update when advancing more towards maps.

I was wondering why is Lycosidae such a sought for item? Are there replacements,
Thanks!
Last edited by Wetip on Mar 9, 2019, 8:41:19 PM
"
Wetip wrote:
Pretty fun so far, thanks for the guide. Hoping for more to comment with modifications and experience. So far lvl 65, will update when advancing more towards maps.

I was wondering why is Lycosidae such a sought for item? Are there replacements,
Thanks!

Hey thaks for ur post

Lycosidae give us 100% chance to hit, the only thing u can do without it is the hits cant be evaded craft on your claw but it cost 3ex

lyco on early league have a hihg value as always
What are we mainly looking for on a good claw
"
SimpleDave wrote:
What are we mainly looking for on a good claw

first
flat ele damage and attack speed

then
crit chance / crit multi

ele damage with attack is a plus
Still playing this, kind of weird clear regardless having fun
I'm up to t10 maps, check my account for gear if you'd like.
General question, should you use added lightning damage or damage increase on full life as 6th socket? still utilizing my tabula for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info