[3.6]A.B. Crit Molten Strike Scion (cham/ele) 6/7k HP - 7/10M dps

"
Wetip wrote:
Still playing this, kind of weird clear regardless having fun
I'm up to t10 maps, check my account for gear if you'd like.
General question, should you use added lightning damage or damage increase on full life as 6th socket? still utilizing my tabula for this build

start the build using add light but later swap into full life.

ur gear is ok, only should be changed.

3 life flask are useless, u need anti bleeding at least plus the anti freez that u already have, look for also anti curse that help a lot.

( silver, diamond, atziri promise ) for budget

for more expencive add vinktar and dying sun
Just respecced into this, tankyness seems good, able to facetank T12 courthouse bosses atleast.
Damage could be better, what should i focus on? I have a feeling my claw is shit.
"
Wiizper wrote:
Just respecced into this, tankyness seems good, able to facetank T12 courthouse bosses atleast.
Damage could be better, what should i focus on? I have a feeling my claw is shit.

Hey thank for ur post.

ur claw isnt shit, is a good base to start , ofc can be better but its ok.
all ur gear its a good base to start nothing wrong

if u wanna get more damage seach for flat ele damage and ele damage to attack on ur rares( ammmy and rings )

get watcher eye with immunity from shock with purity of light so u can use vinktak with more safety ( its around 20 or 30c )

lemme know ur progress

Dave
Hi, i've been watching your build and i have mainly 2 questions:
1- Why choose added lightning instead of added fire and go full fire pen with watcher's eye and Flammability (i guess is not for the chance to shock as u have Vessel of Vinktar for that)?
2- Why you use Rat's Nest instead of other helmet, is it only because it was the only helmet with legacy enchant you could afford or is something more behind it?
Thanks!
"
Rogash94 wrote:
1- Why choose added lightning instead of added fire and go full fire pen with watcher's eye and Flammability (i guess is not for the chance to shock as u have Vessel of Vinktar for that)?
2- Why you use Rat's Nest instead of other helmet, is it only because it was the only helmet with legacy enchant you could afford or is something more behind it?
Thanks!

this is a full ele build, we dont covert phys into ele damage, so we must add flat damage ( add light ) .. add fire scale with physical damage

fire pen and flamability why ? im using lightning damage mainly

rat's net give attack speed and good crit chance, an other option is starkonja that give to us less damage but more life
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Rogash94 wrote:
Thanks!

this is a full ele build, we dont covert phys into ele damage, so we must add flat damage ( add light ) .. add fire scale with physical damage

rat's net give attack speed and good crit chance, an other option is starkonja that give to us less damage but more life

I mean why choose To add lightning damage and conductivity instead of adding fire and go flammability with fire pens on watchers eye To make tour build mainly fire and benefit from all fire res reduction and pens instead of making lightning and fire damage so only tour lightning damage benefits from conductivity
Did you make the math and get To the point that adding lightning and To semi lightning semi fire got more damage than going only Full commited To fire
Thanks
"
Rogash94 wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Rogash94 wrote:
Thanks!

I mean why choose To add lightning damage and conductivity instead of adding fire and go flammability with fire pens on watchers eye To make tour build mainly fire and benefit from all fire res reduction and pens instead of making lightning and fire damage so only tour lightning damage benefits from conductivity
Did you make the math and get To the point that adding lightning and To semi lightning semi fire got more damage than going only Full commited To fire
Thanks

again, with add fire support gain phys in extra fire , we dont have any phys damnage, we using mainly light damage not fire damage. i focus the build on pkight damage, i have only few fire on claw , but is full light damage build.

flamability , fire pen, add fire is useless
Hey AB. Take a Vaal Pact or not?
You wrote that you refused it, but then you removed the amendment.

Sorry for my English
"
Dehale wrote:

Sorry for my English

im running without now
but try it with and without and choose whats is better for you
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:

Sorry for my English

im running without now
but try it with and without and choose whats is better for you
Remind me what to take instead of Vaal Pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info