Unique items that may eventually be in POE!

nunchucks with batwings !!!! O_O
Weren't Timmy, Johnny, and Spike archetype names that originated from R&D at Wizards of the Coast to describe Magic players? We're using them elsewhere now too? This is the first I've seen the terms used outside Magic the Gathering commentary. Are we going to include Vorthos too? lol
IGN: SpiritualMachine
Last edited by SpiritualMachine on Mar 7, 2013, 6:50:53 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
That Stormcloud looks like it was designed by M.C Escher. The top half looks like the string part is behind and the handle part is infront, but on the bottom half it's the other way around. Kind of awesome, even if unintentional :D

Maybe it's a hyperspace how?
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
I am pushing for a spell-blocking armguard as one of my uniques, but we'll see how that goes.

__

Sovereign's Decree is almost certainly Queen's Decree.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Sony_Black wrote:
For those who are interested this: http://www.incgamers.com/2012/11/path-of-exile-item-creator-laz-discusses-his-work-his-diablo-median-xl-mod-and-diablo-3/ was the article the OP speaks about ;)

EDIT: the Sovereigns decree might already be in the game (it could be the Queen's decree)

EDIT2: about other yet unrealeased unique items: this image was posted in the Unique item list thread (it is one of the diamond uniques they are working on)

Dear god those are awesome.....knowing my luck they will be put in game and drop for me forcing me to re-roll my swords dual wielder to use them. ho-hum.
IGN~Dyspeptic or Praecantarix
"
Bagpuss75 wrote:
"
Sony_Black wrote:
For those who are interested this: http://www.incgamers.com/2012/11/path-of-exile-item-creator-laz-discusses-his-work-his-diablo-median-xl-mod-and-diablo-3/ was the article the OP speaks about ;)

EDIT: the Sovereigns decree might already be in the game (it could be the Queen's decree)

EDIT2: about other yet unrealeased unique items: this image was posted in the Unique item list thread (it is one of the diamond uniques they are working on)

Dear god those are awesome.....knowing my luck they will be put in game and drop for me forcing me to re-roll my swords dual wielder to use them. ho-hum.

was thinking same thing, then looked at my tree and realized it would only cost a few respec poitns to move those sword only skills to axe skills or other nodes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info