Unique items that may eventually be in POE!

If you havent read the article yet...
No one wants to build a good unique shield with spell block on it!
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/955
Please link the article with the picture for people to see, don't just rip the picture.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
VoodooB wrote:
No one wants to build a good unique shield with spell block on it!

Other than Daresso's Courage or Saffell's Frame?
That Stormcloud looks like it was designed by M.C Escher. The top half looks like the string part is behind and the handle part is infront, but on the bottom half it's the other way around. Kind of awesome, even if unintentional :D
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
That Stormcloud looks like it was designed by M.C Escher. The top half looks like the string part is behind and the handle part is infront, but on the bottom half it's the other way around. Kind of awesome, even if unintentional :D

Whoa. I can see it now.

O_o
IGN: Cocaineguin
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I had pretty much the same association! Still don't know what article the op is talking about, but I remember seeing these Items before...
For those who are interested this: http://www.incgamers.com/2012/11/path-of-exile-item-creator-laz-discusses-his-work-his-diablo-median-xl-mod-and-diablo-3/ was the article the OP speaks about ;)

EDIT: the Sovereigns decree might already be in the game (it could be the Queen's decree)

EDIT2: about other yet unrealeased unique items: this image was posted in the Unique item list thread (it is one of the diamond uniques they are working on)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Mar 7, 2013, 4:48:04 AM
Thanks for reposting, now I remember reading that article again. 4 more Uniques incoming! :D
"
Sony_Black wrote:
For those who are interested this: http://www.incgamers.com/2012/11/path-of-exile-item-creator-laz-discusses-his-work-his-diablo-median-xl-mod-and-diablo-3/ was the article the OP speaks about ;)

EDIT: the Sovereigns decree might already be in the game (it could be the Queen's decree)

EDIT2: about other yet unrealeased unique items: this image was posted in the Unique item list thread (it is one of the diamond uniques they are working on)
:o want
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
Last edited by Leeway on Mar 7, 2013, 5:33:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info