[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
spoobg wrote:
So far I have managed to get this gear, it's not like Demi's, but still I guess it is a decent :)

It's fun to play this build and as a bonus a way to farm some currency too :)

How much resist you got man?
19 / 45 / 49

That's why I am using +30% elemental resist on my Quicksilver flask :)

When I go to mines I am switching my rings, gloves and boots with these ones:

Last edited by spoobg on Jul 18, 2019, 10:12:57 AM
"
poyozzo wrote:
"
Poerger wrote:
I started to follow your guide in synthesis and am continuing to do so in standard. So far I'm just level 89, so I'm missing some skill points.

The damage is quite good. Points that could be better: only ~3700 life and ~36000 evasion (with flasks up).

I'm quite happy with my gear. The abyss jewels could be better I guess. The helmet could also be better rolled. But I'm res capped and it has a good life roll, so I'm fine with it for now.

Here is my gear:

What would you recommend to tackle next?
I hate the 10% Ms on goldwyrm, so I'm thinking to somehow get legacy quant boots. Would be quite expensive though (atm got about 20 ex to spend).

Gloves on the other hand should be a bit less expensive...

What would you go for? Also, other ideas to improve?

No particular order, but here are some suggestions:
1- You are still lvl 89. Each level you get not only grant you +1 skill point, but you also get some life. You should prioritize lvling up.
2- You dont have any 21 or 23% gems. You can level 6 of them on your swap weapon and try to corrupt yourself, since they are not really cheap.
3- Your gloves are probably your worst item. They basically grant you 10% quant and almost nothing else. You don't have to grab a 20% quant rare gloves right away. You can try to find a 13~16% rare gloves (T2 quant) and try to adjust to your needs. This is an example:

4- your ventor's are OK, but remember that rare rings with even T2 quant are better. Another example here:

5- why are you using lvl 20 CWDT?

Got 2 improvements:

#1: Boots

#2: Gloves

These gloves got still one open prefix. Wondering which one of these would be the best:

a) "+1 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target"

I don't care about the +gems. But is the Pierce even good for this build?

b) "(37–43)% increased Damage while Leeching"

c) "(24–28)% increased Damage during any Flask Effect"

Between the latter I would think the leeching one would win, doesnt it? Aren't we basically always leeching and it's more %...
But how does the pierce one compare?

"

Got 2 improvements:

#1: Boots

#2: Gloves

These gloves got still one open prefix. Wondering which one of these would be the best:

a) "+1 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target"

I don't care about the +gems. But is the Pierce even good for this build?

b) "(37–43)% increased Damage while Leeching"

c) "(24–28)% increased Damage during any Flask Effect"

Between the latter I would think the leeching one would win, doesnt it? Aren't we basically always leeching and it's more %...
But how does the pierce one compare?

Very nice improvements. Your equipments are similar to mine now:

I don't really know about the piercing one, I don't really think it is necessary, but don't go for the leeching one, because we are generally on full life, so that won't apply that often. On the other hand, we are always under flask effect. I would also consider some resists if you want to drop the ventor's some day. You have to get it from somewhere.

Obs: You can have additional 10% mov speed if you enchant it like mine. I don't think I'm in need of the 10% pen one.

Edit: on a second thought, even though we are full life most of the time, we are almost always leeching mana, so I'm a bit confused here. Still would go for the flask one, seems more reliable.
Last edited by poyozzo on Jul 21, 2019, 5:32:15 PM
+1 for the Flask dmg

What should I work on next? Besides the Jewels...
"
alvincheng wrote:

What should I work on next? Besides the Jewels...

1- Not sure if accidental at the time you posted, but level up your golem gem, seems you can't summon it at lvl 3 because of CWDT.
2- Corrupt your gems for more DPS
3- No cheap improvements on gear, but you should definitely aim for headhunter and quant on your helm (gl on the enchant though). Your ventor's is very nice and provide lots of resists, but since the goal is to stack quant, you should work on that as well. Boots are fine since they have 30% quant, but consider working on better enchants.
I've decided to switch my Rigwald's accuracy for a plain elemental damage:

Okay im gonna be doing this build in league and i know i cant get the quant on items and i know of items to use but what about the quant gem? i cant seem to get one in league..Should i just use the rarity gem instead?
"
Okay im gonna be doing this build in league and i know i cant get the quant on items and i know of items to use but what about the quant gem? i cant seem to get one in league..Should i just use the rarity gem instead?
Quant gem is only available in Standard. Replace with rarity gem or another DPS gem. You'll clear legion monoliths faster with another DPS gem, which is probably more MF due to extra speed than you'll get in returns from the rarity gem.

I haven't tested this tho, so your mileage may vary. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info