[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Builds fun if you want to farm yellow maps in league with 75% quant max.
The way this guy advertise his mirror service is pathetic. He is lying when he says " This will be your long term money maker. You can generate anywhere from 5-15 exalts of pure currency drops per day,"
My Ripper is fine killing everything fast but you never drop pure 5-15 ex per day, im playing with legacy iiq gear and iiq gems and its nowhere near 5-15ex. I would see a stream of that...
"
Sinan wrote:
The way this guy advertise his mirror service is pathetic. He is lying when he says " This will be your long term money maker. You can generate anywhere from 5-15 exalts of pure currency drops per day,"
My Ripper is fine killing everything fast but you never drop pure 5-15 ex per day, im playing with legacy iiq gear and iiq gems and its nowhere near 5-15ex. I would see a stream of that...

notice how I said pure currency drops, not exalts. that would include everything else.

my record for exalts in a day is 9.

if you want examples of exalts dropping, here's a bunch of clips.

tons of ex drops lol https://youtu.be/FaoNzPTV_dw

https://youtu.be/ot88rmIUbKE?t=48
https://youtu.be/1Hfo6CfdZnM

i know you probably won't watch them, because you've already made up your mind that i'm lying. being close-minded sucks. gl hf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Feb 6, 2019, 6:10:08 PM
thx for linking those clips.

the first i watched was cut togheter by many videos so it doesnt proofs anything,everybody who plays this game can make videos like that. u still wont drop pure currency worth 5-15ex per day with that build.

all videos are just clips of many sessions u really think that proofs something :D

you really live in a simple world!

gl mate
Last edited by Sinan on Feb 7, 2019, 6:35:06 PM
"
Sinan wrote:
thx for linking those clips.

the first i watched was cut togheter by many videos so it doesnt proofs anything,everybody who plays this game can make videos like that. u still wont drop pure currency worth 5-15ex per day with that build.

all videos are just clips of many sessions u really think that proofs something :D

you really live in a simple world!

gl mate

ofc it's cut together, it's a clips compilation. you want me to upload 50 hours of gameplay onto youtube for a video?

the on screen clock/sub numbers are what maintain continuity in those videos.

if that still isn't enough for you, here's an actual study i did for 516 maps t16 burials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMzYJibzf8

as i said in the first response, being close minded sucks. hope u get better :)
Build is fun, thanks a lot demi!

Is it possible if anyone could kindly take a look at my setup and see if there is anything I could improve on as I could hardly do any t6 map and above.
ofc it's cut together, it's a clips compilation. you want me to upload 50 hours of gameplay onto youtube for a video?

if that still isn't enough for you, here's an actual study i did for 516 maps t16 burials

i see where i did wrong, i didnt knew your day has 50h, if we discuss this deep you wont be able to keep up with 5-15 exof currency daily, as i see you just try to sell your mirror service with lies, has nothing to do with being close minded its expierince for almost 7 years of poe where i dropped legacy kaoms and many more (see my char list) by doing mf. if u wanna discuss this get me numbers not shitty clips! how many maps is per day? if you say 5-15 ex pure currency you drop like 500c 800 fusi 100 vaal per day? i would know what currency mix is 5-15ex perday and approx how many maps :D ?

"
Sinan wrote:

i see where i did wrong, i didnt knew your day has 50h, if we discuss this deep you wont be able to keep up with 5-15 exof currency daily, as i see you just try to sell your mirror service with lies, has nothing to do with being close minded its expierince for almost 7 years of poe where i dropped legacy kaoms and many more (see my char list) by doing mf. if u wanna discuss this get me numbers not shitty clips! how many maps is per day? if you say 5-15 ex pure currency you drop like 500c 800 fusi 100 vaal per day? i would know what currency mix is 5-15ex perday and approx how many maps :D ?

if you bothered to watch the last vid i linked, you'd understand some margins.
i saw some not all, still its not a good proof using compilations. u had 7 ex 12 div in 3days if its true, but you dont talk about invest you did for this with modding corrupt maps using zana mods etc. so yourself couldnt catch your own minimum target...

if u wanna proof something in future do it the right way, everybody can cut some videos and use it the way they want
"
Sinan wrote:
i saw some not all, still its not a good proof using compilations. u had 7 ex 12 div in 3days if its true, but you dont talk about invest you did for this with modding corrupt maps using zana mods etc. so yourself couldnt catch your own minimum target...

if u wanna proof something in future do it the right way, everybody can cut some videos and use it the way they want

you ask for proof, i give it to you, you refuse to watch it. i hope you realize how stupid that is.

one last time. if you want numbers, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMzYJibzf8

full cost breakdown and profit per hour. enjoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info